I want her back...

Arranged Love

 

~You are invited to witness the marriage of

Kim Seyong and Lee Hanmi

December 24th~

Joon screwed up the invitation. “Hanmi!” he stormed into her room

“What’s wrong?”

“December...24?!! Isn’t that too soon and I thought you didn’t want to marry that guy!”

“Well...we already discussed this and we said that this marriage didn’t have to mean anything. We’re already in a relationship anyways”

“Hanmi!!” Jina came running towards Hanmi waving around the wedding invitation. “Can’t believe your wedding is so soon!”

Hanmi had a blank expression on her face. “What’s wrong? Shouldn’t you be happy?”

“Hanmi, you don’t have to go through with this!” Joon looked at you “I’m fine with you being with that guy but marrying him? I know that’s not what you want”

“I-“

“You should at least postpone the wedding”

“Oppa, I can’t. It’s all been planned, but don’t worry, I have a plan” She lied

He sighed *I hope you know what you’re doing little sis*

Thunder P.O.V

*24th December?! This is...too soon. She can’t get married! I won’t let her! But what if she does want to marry that guy? But what if she’s unhappy about this?!*

I wanted to stop the wedding but I knew it was best to just attend and not say a word. She would have stopped this stupid thing if she didn’t want to go with it but she didn’t, so it was obvious she loved that guy. I just wanted to be that guy to be next to her and say ‘I do’ but that was just a silly dream; a dream that will fade with everything that I had with her.

Seyong P.O.V

*24th December?!! This is too soon! That’s not right! That means...* I looked at my calendar *That means only 6 days left?!!*

I was about to go into a panic attack but Hanmi came into my room. “Are you ok?”

I looked at her “Do I look ok?”

She sat down next to me “Are you still upset about Gem?”

“Not upset, just angry...why did she have to leave me like that?! She treated me like I was dirt and walked away when I needed her the most”

“She’s gone now. Don’t be angry ok?”

“How can I stop being angry? I want her back...”

She sat there in shock.

*! Why did I say that?! Now I’m going to lose her too*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short chappie>.<

The wedding is soon~! And everyone is invited! Shall I continue everything after the marriage? Or make a part two?