Breaking up

Arranged Love

 

Thunder P.O.V

“Thunder? Please call back when you hear this. You haven’t been answering my calls. You promised to have lunch with me right? Don’t break that promise arasso?!”

I listened to her voice on voicemail for hours. I didn’t know whether to answer or not. I was already back in the Philippines and I didn’t really know what I was doing. All that on my mind was forgetting Hanmi which was impossible. I listened to another one of her messages. “Oppa~ Where are you? I need you” I heard her cry. I put down my phone and walked away. *I’m sorry* I held back the tears and carried on working.

Hanmi P.O.V

“What’s wrong?” Seyong back hugged me.

“It’s Thunder...he hasn’t been answering my calls and I haven’t seen him in ages”

I hadn’t seen him for weeks and was so worried. Just as I was about to try call him again, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID “Dara Unnie”

I got out of Seyong’s arm and answered it.

“Hanmi!”

“Hi unnie. We haven’t spoken to each other in a while”

“Yeah, we should catch up! I’m coming back to Korea soon”

“Where’ve you been”

“Japan. Anyways I called you because I’m worried about Cheondungie”

“Have you spoken to him?! I haven’t been able to get in touch with him in weeks”

“That’s the thing, I talked to him yesterday after trying to get through to him for weeks and he sounded so depressed”

“What do you think is wrong? He looked happy last time I saw him”

“I really don’t know. I was hoping you would know”

“I don’t...did he mention anything to you?”

“I’m going to the Philippines tomorrow to see him and see what’s wrong”

“He’s in the Philippines?!”

 “Yep. He’s moved back”

“Can I tag along? I haven’t heard from him in a while”

“Sure. I’ll pick you up tomorrow. You haven’t moved have you?”

“Umm actually I have...I’ve moved in with my fiancé”

“Fiancé?!”

“Ummm yeah, I’ll tell you about it tomorrow. I’ll text you the address, I gotta go bye!”

“Bye!”

I hung up and saw Seyong waiting for me. “You took your time”

“Mianhe, Thunder’s sister called. I’m going with her to the Philippines tomorrow”

“You’re what?!”

“I’m leaving tomorrow. Why? Is that a problem?”

“Nothing, just that the wedding is in a few weeks and I want to spend more time with you before that”

“There isn’t going to be a wedding” I mumbled

“The wedding doesn’t have to mean anything remember?” He wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder. “All that matters is us”

“Yeah...us”

“What’s wrong?” He let go of me and looked into my eyes

“Things are going too fast. I don’t think I can do this”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“I think we should break up...I think it’s the best thing to do before the wedding”

“Did you hit your head today?”

I shook my head

“Then why are you saying this?!”

“I don’t know!” I said frustratingly “I don’t know...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will write next chapter hopefully by tomorrow^ ^

Hope you're enjoying it:)