Kids

Arranged Love

 

Hanmi P.O.V

“Happy new year!” everyone cheered in unison. Party poppers popped and confetti flew everywhere.

“New year, new start” Seyong whispered in my ear, hugging my waist.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m thinking we should get a new place...something bigger?”

I shook my head “something smaller?”

“Anything for my wifey” he smiled and I smiled back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This would be a great home to start a family, there are 4 extra bedrooms just in case you’re thinking about having kids” the estate agent smiled.

My eyes widened *K-kids?!*

“I don’t like the view” Seyong scrunched his nose “it looks too...”

“I agree” I interrupted “Let’s move onto a different house” 

“Sure”

We got into the car and started driving. “I think the next house will be to your liking. It’s very modern and perfect for a young couple like the two of you”

We stopped in front of a large glass house, much like Hyun Bin’s house in secret garden. “What do you think?”

“Umm...it looks great but...”

“Something smaller?” Seyong completely read my mind. I nodded.

“I think we should move onto the next house”

The next house was in the countryside, it was a cute looking house, smaller than the others but had tonnes of space inside. “It’s perfect” I mumbled

“I was thinking the same” Seyong smiled and slung his arm around my shoulder “I can see us living here”

The estate agent smiled “So you’ll take it?”

We both nodded eagerly “We’ll take it” we said in unison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day my mum asked to see me...

“I want grandchildren” my mom just suddenly said out of nowhere.

“Umm” I had no idea what to say

“I...uhh, I gotta go” I got up

“Wait!” She pulled me back down “Just think about it okay? Your mother isn’t getting younger, I want to have grandchildren before I die”

“Why don’t you just ask Joon?” *Silly question but good idea no?*

“I’ve asked him but I know he’s not going to have kids any day now but you have Seyong! All I’m asking is a grandchild, is that so hard to do?”

*I can’t believe my mum is asking me this* my jaw dropped “You’re joking right? Where are the hidden cameras?” I looked around.

“There are no hidden cameras, just me asking for a grandchild!”

“Stop saying grandchild!” I yelled and walked away. *Crazy woman* I shook my head to get away from the thoughts of having kids with Seyong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hanmi, are you okay? You look a bit..."

"I'm fine, just thinking"

"About what?"

"Kids" I mumbled. He must have heard because he suddenly spat his drink out and started choking. I patted him on the back and gave him some water. 

"So you want kids?"

I shook my head "My mum wants grandchildren"

"You didn't say yes did you?"

"No, why would I? I don't want children"

"Well maybe I do" I heard him muttering

"What?!"

"I mean, not now but in the future. Is it that bad to think about having kids?"

"Yes! I mean no..."

He wrapped his arms around my waist "When the right time comes I want kids. Don't you feel the same way?"

"I do just my mum wants one now"

"We'll just show her a random baby and say it's our"

"What will happen to that baby when we actually start having kids?"

"We'll think about that later. But don't you think it's a good plan?"

"Have you gone insane?!"

"Well do you have any ideas?!"

I paused to think "Fine we'll get random baby and say it's ours but if it all goes wrong I'm blaming you!" 

"Okay" we shook hands and didn't say anymore about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for rushed chapter>.< 

sooo...what do you think about Seyong's and Hanmi's 'amazing' idea?