Mission Success?

Arranged Love

 

“Hanmi ah~ wake up” I pulled the covers off.

“Oppa~” She moaned as she pulled the covers over her face

“It’s morning”

She opened one eye and closed it again “I’m not getting up if we’re still not on land”

“We will be soon” I smiled

She quickly got up “Chinca?”

I shook my head “I was joking”

“Liar~” She went back to sleep.

I sighed and pulled my phone out. “Signal!” I quickly called Chaejin because it seemed he was he only one that cared enough to actually listen to me. “It’s too early. Call back later”
“No! Because by then I would have probably died!” I shouted. He became more alert. “Hyung, you’re still having boat problems? The others still think you and Hanmi are fine”

“Tell them we’re not! Hanmi’s feeling really ill and I feel like I’m going to die soon”

“I’ll call for help. You can count on me! Oh and hyung...”

“Don’t worry I won’t bother you and Na eun” I chuckled “I’ll even help you”

“Thanks hyung” He beamed “I’m calling a helicopter to rescue you right away!”

He hung up.

I smiled “Hanmi ah~ Help is on its way”

She smiled back weakly. She still looked very unwell.

I wrapped my arms around her and tried to comfort her the best I could before the helicopter came. After a few minutes we felt wind blowing our hair like crazy. We looked up to see the helicopter. A rope ladder rolled down and a man in an orange fluorescent jacket climbed down it. He took Hanmi first. He wrapped the harness around her and pulled her up. Next person was the captain then last was me. It felt kind of scary being lifted by just one small harness and being several feet away from falling into the sea.

When we finally arrived at the island, Jina and myname were there waiting nervously. Me and Hanmi walked passed them giving them a ‘i-told-you-so’ look.

“I’m sorry Hanmi!” Jina hugged her but Hanmi simply walked on. She still felt awful. I walked up to Chaejin and high fived him. “Thanks dude. Without you, I would’ve died out there”

I turned around to see myname’s apologetic faces. I rolled my eyes “That’s what you get when you think I’m a liar!” I put my arm around Hanmi’s shoulder and walked her to our cabin to finally get some proper rest.

Chaejin P.O.V

I stuck my tongue out at Gunwoo hyung “told you so hyung!”

“We’re...sorry Jinnie. We’ll listen to you more next time” Jina hugged me

“Yeah, you saved them. We’ll listen next time and we’ll help you with Na eun”

*Why is everyone using Na eun as blackmail or as an apology?*

“I hope Hanmi is ok” I heard Jina mumble

After Hanmi and Hyung got some rest we decided to have a small party on the beach.

“This is for Hero Chaejin!” Insoo raised his glass

We all cheered

I felt pretty happy being the centre of attention that night.

“Thanks Chaejin” Hanmi smiled. She looked a lot better than before. “Noona, are you feeling better?”

She nodded “Much better”

“And are you and Seyong Hyung...”

She chuckled “For everyone’s information we are” She beamed

Seyong nearly choked on his drink “We are?!”

She looked at him obliviously “Waeyo oppa? You don’t want us to be together?”

“She must have gone crazy on that boat” teased Gunwoo

Seyong hit him lightly

“So...you and I...”

She nodded. Seyong hugged her tightly.

We all chuckled

At that moment my phone started ringing.

“Who’s that?”

I looked at the caller ID, it was Na eun.

“Na eun”

“Answer it then!”

I picked up the phone “Hello?” (more on Chaejin and Na eun later on;))

Hanmi P.O.V

Whilst Chaejin was having a conversation on the phone Jina kept apologising to me.

“Hanmi, I’m so sorry. Forgive me?”

“I forgive you”

“Are you sure? I’ve been a bad friend, I shouldn’t have put you on that boat. I knew you get seasick but playing cupid got to my head”

“Jina” I looked in my eyes to calm her down and stop her from blabbering on. “It’s fine. You got what you wanted and I’m back now”

“I won’t do anything like this again”

“I hope not!” I chuckled

Suddenly Seyong came and back hugged me. I smiled. “Oppa~” I tried to get free from his grip but he playfully pulled me back. His breath tickled my ear and I laughed. “I guess we’re finally together now”

“I guess so”

“You better not run to Thunder whenever things are going bad between us!” He scolded as a joke

I chuckled “Depends...will you be good to me?”

He frowned

“I’m joking. Why would I go to Thunder oppa when I have Chaejin?”

Chaejin laughed and put his arm around my shoulders “Noona has good taste” He smiled and I chuckled whilst Seyong had a shocked face. I returned back into his arms “I was joking oppa. You know that right?”

He chuckled “Who next? JoonQ?”

I shook my head “He’s not my type”

“What?!” JoonQ turned to me “I’m every girl’s type!”

Everyone laughed

Seyong kissed me on the lips and everyone awed.

Jina P.O.V

Mission success!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jina's plan actually succeeded XD too bad it got Seyong and Hanmi stranded in the middle of the sea for a day. 

I'm planning to write two new fanfics....one is nearly finished and it's about MBLAQ and B2ST....if you're interested I'll post up link when it's done:) 

The other one is with TEEN TOP.(kind of debating with myself whether I should post the teen top one or not>.<)

I've actually written up five fanfic but they're not good enough:( so I need to improve them.

Would you like another fanfic with MYNAME?