Meeting Kim Seyong~

Arranged Love

 

“Why did you want to speak to me?” I moaned as I walked into my father's office, I didn’t know why he would want to see me, he never really cared about or talked to me. To my recollection, the lat time we spoke was the year before.

“Hanmi, darling" I started to feel suspicious. He never called me "Darling" and even hearing him attemping to be affectionate made me want to puke.

I would like you to meet Kim Seyong, your future husband” My father smiled whilst gesturing to this so-called future husband of mine.

Seyong stood up “Nice to meet you” He bowed.

*Future husband?! This is a joke right?*

I stared at the cute looking red head, though good looking it didn’t defeat the fact I didn’t know him and that I didn’t know about this marriage till now. He gave a geniune smile and took a couple steps towards me.

I was still shocked so I just walked out of my father’s office and went to get a drink.

“Hanmi!” My father shouted as I walked away. I ignored him and carried on walking to the water fountain in the lobby.

“So you’re not happy about this engagement?” Seyong suddenly appeared in front of my face.

I turned away but he continued to pester me.

“Why don’t you go back in and talk to him? your dad’s a nice guy”

“Why can’t you leave me alone?!” I snapped.

He shook his head “I don’t really want to” He gave a smirk which admittedly made him look "y"

“Look, I’ll talk to him another day” I said, hoping to shoo him away.

“Now!”

“Huh?”

“Talk to him now” he persisted.

“I don’t want to” I stuck my tongue out at him childishly  and left the building.

As I walked along the pavement a car suddenly pulled up in front of me *this isn’t my car* I thought to myself.

The window rolled down and there he was again.

“Get in, I’ll give you a ride”

“How did you, I left before you and...” I was confused, how did he get down and into his car so quick when I left the building before him?

“Do you have a twin?”

He shook his head “None that I know of, why?”

“urrghh~” I walked into my own car and ordered my driver to take me home.

I walked into my house and once again he was there, stood into front of me in the hallway.

“Get out!” I yelled. I didn't know why I was shouting but he was starting to irritate me and also he was part of my stupid dad's plans. 

“Just wanted to tell you, you’re not going to live here anymore”

“What?”

“You’re moving into my house” He grinned.

“No I’m not, I’m staying here and you are going to get out” I pushed him outside.

I sighed in relief and made my way upstairs, suddenly I heard the door opening.

Seyong stepped back into my home, he looked up to see an angry me.

He smiled “just checking to see if the key your dad gave me worked”

I was getting very annoyed and I had a temptation to just punch him right in his face.

“How did you get in here the first place?”

“Your maid let me in” He smiled “I’m going to go now” He closed to door, I looked through the window to see if he actually left and wouldn’t make any more sudden appearances. With the assurance that the pest was finally gone, I breathed a sigh of relief.

*How could someone that good looking be so annoying, what am I thinking? He isn’t good looking, He isn’t-*

My maid interrupted my thoughts.

“All your things have been packed, you’ll be leaving tonight”

“For what? His house? I’m not going!”

She shook her head “You’re running away aren’t you? I packed your things ready”

“Min ah, you know me better then myself” I smirked and gave her a hug “Thank you~!”

“What about money? My dad will cut off all my credit cards”

Min ah gave me a credit card which I never seen before “Your father doesn’t know about this one”

“How much is on it?”

“Few million, that should be enough right?”

“Few million won?” *that won’t be enough* I thought.

“Few million dollars, a house has been prepared in America for you”

“And you’re coming with me”

“Huh?”

“I’m not going to leave you behind, you’re coming with me and anyways, I need a maid there”

“There will be maid already there for you”

“But not one as good as you” I smiled “so, are you coming?”

She nodded.

 

 


 

That night we had things all prepared. 

*phone ring*

I picked it up “hello?”

“Hanmi! I heard about your engagement, congrats!” It was Jina.

“Where did you hear it from? And it’s not something to be celebrating about!” I shouted angrily down the phone.

“It’s all over the news, your dad’s company is joining with Kim company”

“All this just to join two stupid companies together?!”

“I thought you knew”

“I knew I was marrying Seyong but not about the companies, anyways I have to go”

“Okay, what you doing?”

“Running away”

“Where?! Take me with you!”

“America, I’ll call you when I get there”

“Ya~! You can’t leave me!”

I quickly hung up and in the process, cut off Jina's words.

“Let’s go Min ah!”

She nodded.

We took our luggage and drove to the airport. Thankfully we got onto the plane smoothly without any trouble.

 

 


 

I woke up after a very long sleep. 

‘We will be landing shortly’ Informed the pilot.

After a few minutes we landed and we were on American soil. We had finally arrived at my new house and we were free!

An hour after settling in, there was a knock at the door.

“Min ah? Can you answer that?”

Min ah went to answer the door and came into my room with Seyong following her.

“You?!”

“Miss me?” He smiled.

“How did you find out I was here?”

“Jina told me and I own the airport so I knew where about you were landing”

“Jina, you’re dead” I muttered to myself.

Seyong glanced down at his watch “It’s too late to go back, we’ll go back tomorrow”

“We?”

He nodded “Mind if I stay over here? The hotel is too far away”

“Yes, so just go”

“Aawh~ don’t be like that, or else I’ll move the wedding to tomorrow” He winked

“You do that and I’ll...” *damn think, think*

“You’ll do what?”

I sighed “The guest bedroom is next door”

He pinched my cheeks “Smile for once, you look cuter”

*What did he just say?!* I pushed him out of my room and went to bed

 

 


 

First chapter finally up^ ^ Seyong is my bias who's yours?

I'm sorry it's not very good, I'll try improve it later^ ^ Next chapter will be up soon:)