Why I Hate Her (Part 1).

14 Days to find love.

"My feet hurt~" Jessica whined in that annoying nasal voice of hers.

She sat down on a huge boulder and put her feet up. G.O oppa went to go over to her. I grabbed his arm and pulled him aside.

"Yah!" he yelled at me.

Psh. As if that would make me stop walking.

I dragged him into the bushes and turned to face him. He looked pretty pissed.

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"Stay away from her oppa." His expression didn't change.

"Why should I?" He retorted. Seriously? Wow. Real mature oppa.

"You know why."  I stared him down.

That finally broke him. He looked away from my face, towards the evening forest. we stood like that for a while.

Well? Are you gonna answer or what?

"That was then. She might have changed now" his voice was just above a whisper.

Psh. Jessica? CHANGING? That was a laugh.

Before i could respond, we heard our names being called.

"Tiffany unnie! G.O oppa!" It was Yasmin. She was craning her head around, looking for the both of us.

"G.O hyung!" Hey, it was that guy from earlier. The one that stared at me on the bus. He was only looking for G.O though.

Why do i feel my heart sink?

"Come on" G.O pulled me from out the bushes.

"This isn't over" I mumbled. I knew he could hear.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AHH,friken tent. WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO PUT UP?????

Hehe. That's what she said.

After 10 minutes of struggling, I was on the verge of giving up. The poles were half joined, the tent material laid in a clump in the middle of the poles and the pegs were scattered everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually pretty good at setting up tents...when there's an instruction manual.

I craned my head around to see how everyone was doing. Taeyang was helping Jeanne putting up her tent, Hilda and Kim had already finished setting theirs up and so had a majority of G.O oppa's friends. Jessica sat atop her boulder looking 'high and mighty'...psh as if. at least her minion (named Yuri) is doing her work for her. Man, she REALLY sets me off sometimes...

"Here let me help you with that" I turned to see the boy from earlier.

ohmygosh.

My previous train of thought evaporated as i looked at him.

His arms were not as built as Taeyang's, but there was still definatlely muscle there. His cute brown eyes were full of kindlness and his mouthwas curved into a smile. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and black trackpants...and he was only a few feet away from me.

Stupid heart. Stop beating so freaking fast.

"Y-yeah, uhh, sure" Why was i stuttering?? I shook my head a little.

He chuckled and picked up one end of the tent material. i did the same and followed his instructions on how to set this thing up.

He was actually a pretty good teacher. (That's what she said...again)

We worked in silence, the only communication between us was him telling me how do slide in the poles or how to stick in the peg. It was hard, but he was patient with me.

"My name's Mir, by the way." He asked as he helped me inster the last peg.

Huh. Mir. It was a nice name.

"Tiffany." I said in reply. He smiled at me.

STUPID HEART!!!

"We have to catch up sometime." He said to me as we stepped away from the tent.

"Yeah..." I trailed off

He stuck his hands into the pockets of his pants and smiled at me again.

"Well...see you around?" He looked up at me with his long lashes.

It took me a minute to respond.

"Y-yeah cool." I managed to blurt out.

He walked away.

Why do I feel so giddy?

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I yawned.

I was tired, but I couldn't sleep.

Thoughts about Mir were running wild around in my head like a headless chicken.

I lay on my back and closed my eyes, willing sleep to come to me.

Yeah right, as if it really works that way. I sighed.

Sitting up, i the small lamp light and thought about what i should do.

i could go for a walk...but then i'd get lost. i could stay up all night...but that would make me super tired in the morning.

As i sat there contemplating this, i heard a sip open.

Alarmed, I scrambled back, letting my back touch the tent. I pulled my sleeping bag around me and watched the entrance of the tent.

Slowly, a figure emerged from the door-flap-thingy and looked straight at me.

I opened my mouth to scream.

"Ya-" i got cut off by a hand.

Terrified, i looked up at my assasin. (A/N: Ninja Assasin :P)

The man had brown hair and even in the darkness you could see the kindness in his eyes.

Mir.

I sighed in relief.

As soon as he let go of my mouth, i started asking questions.

"What are you doing here?" i wasn't mad, just surprised.

He shrugged.

"I couldn't sleep. I went out of my tent and saw your light was on, so i came here" He gave another indifferent shrug.

I cocked my head to the side and he sighed.

"Actually, i came to talk to you." He started. "You're hyung's sister, so maybe you can tell me what's going wrong"

i looked at him curiously. Did something happen to oppa?

"Usually, hyung's all over Jessica at the slightest chance he gets. but today, he seemed weird cause he completely ignored her, i'm kind of worried."

Wow. Wasn't expecting that.

I stayed silent. Should I tell him?

"Tiffany-ah, answer me." he guided my chin so i was facing him. i was frozen by his touch, and it took me a couple mpre seconds to get my bearings and look away.

He touched me?

"Tiffany-ah?" he asked softly.

"I'll tell you." i found myself saying.

He leaned back. I hadn't realised how close we were until he did that. The prospect made me blush.

I sighed. How do I tell him?

"Jessica isn't who she seems..."