HE GON CUT YOU!!!!!!!!

14 Days to find love.

(A/N: hey so before the chapter starts, I need to clear something up. It turns out you could make a lot of ‘that’s what she said’ jokes about this chapter so please keep your minds from wandering around, it’s just innocent okay? :P and just for the record, I didn’t intend for this chapter to sound so erted xD okay and sorry for the late updates! The holidays are coming up soon and so I’ll have more time to do more updates then! Oh and there will be a new fanfic up soon-courtesy of Kit-and a word of the wise, it will be rated…xD)

 

 

 

Tiffany POV:

Mmm.

Warmth.

Warmth all around me.

I snuggled closer to the source.

Suddenly I felt arms around me, gentle and comforting. I sighed in content and snuggled closer. The arms around me tightened.

“Good morning” he murmured happily into my ear, his fingers playing with a piece of my hair.

I buried my face in his neck.

Before you get the wrong idea…

NO WE DID NOT HAVE FREAKING .

Last night, after he pulled away, he wouldn’t leave.

At first I was all: WHAT IF YOU GET CAUGHT!?!?!?!?!? G.O GONNA CUT YOU IF HE FINDS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know what he said?

“I wanna stay here. Do you really want me to leave so badly?” Ughhhhh that’s not playing fair!!!!

I pouted in frustration, “Fine”

Before I had the time to react, he had lain down and fallen “asleep”.

And yes.

He took me with him.

I lay there awkwardly, uncomfortable with the way he held me so casually. I tried to sit up.

Psh. That was one big fail.

He just held me tighter and my squirms were useless over him. He sighed.

“Go to sleep. It’s been a long day”

I pouted again, not too sure what to say. He brought us up so that we were facing each other and leaned his forehead to mine.

“Do you want me to leave then?” he did a little aego and looked up at me cutely.

Sighing I laid back down.

And that’s probably it until now.

I stretched my arms, feeling the scratchy tent material on my palm as they touched the roof. It was still pretty early, the sky was all pink and pearly, making everything it touched pink and pretty along with it. The sand was a peachy colour, the colour meshing with the orangey yellow sea. I sighed.

“You should probably go now, before someone sees” I said to him as I turned back.

Where…did he…?

Is this boy some kinda ninja? Geez.

I turned to my ENOURMOUS backpack – the one I had to lug 8 k’s to get here – and started to get dressed for the day.

He better be gone now.

 

Mir POV:

Baby I feel good~ (A/N: NOT THAT WAY!! Just, really happy okay? :P)

I walked over to the burnt out campfire from last night and kicked at the brittle charcoal. I wandered around, chucking bits of driftwood on top of the burnt out wood. When I finally got enough, I rummaged through my bag and put my set of matches to good use. Squatting down (A/N: lol Asian squat) I set light to the crusty wood, blowing under the flames to get it going.

It was beautiful.

The blue and green flames at the driftwood, dancing in the air as it tempted me with its warmth. I sat down on the damp log next to the flames. Watching the blue and green jump back and forth, making me stretch my hands out to get warmer.

I really have liked her for such a long time I felt like screaming.

Suddenly, I heard soft muffled footsteps behind me. Thinking it was Tiffany, I turned around with a huge smile on my face, arms outstretched to pull her into a big bear hug.

“Does my little dongseang really miss me that much he can’t wait to hug me?”

…shiiiiiiittt~~~

I lowered my arms immediately. My brother can be such a prick if he wants to be.

“Hello Joon hyung” I mumbled, embarrassed by my actions. I should really think more.

“So what did you do last night, eh?” he nudged my arm a little, smirking.

“Sleep…” I answered cautiously. I eyed him, surprised that he would be asking that. Usually, he just punches me on the arm and we end up either brawling or playing some kind of sport in an effort to win a bet. His sudden calm, smirking face cannot be a good sign of a change of heart.

“That’s good, did Mr Fluffy keep you company again?” I punched him in the gut. Why bring my old beat ujp plushie into this man? It’s not like you don’t have your Mr froggles. Personally, I think I was the more creative child.

“Or was it a Miss?” he said innocently, covering his mouth in a fake gasp. I shut up after that.

What did he see? And how could he have found out? I HAVN’T EVEN TOLD ANYONE YET GEEZ!!!!!!

But don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I was gonna tell anyone but still…

“I was looking for Tiffany earlier” he stated simply.

WHY WAS HE LOOKING FOR HER!?!?!?!?!?!? HE SAID THAT I COULD HAVE HER!!!!

Proof:

[6:00:09] Joonie Honey Abs says: Nah, you can have Tiffany bro.

SEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I glared at him.

“Not in that way!!” He defended “I wanted to pull a prank with her and G.O on someone since I was up early. I didn’t get to do my prank thanks to the sight behind Tiff’s window. Oh what was it? Oh yeah, YOU AND HER SLEEPING TOGETHER!!!! What did you DO bro? TELL me you used safety at least-”

“NO I DIDN’T HAVE WITH HER!!!!!!” I yelled at him

“A little louder why don’t you?” he scolded me. I pulled a face.

“I only kissed her okay?”

“Then why was she in your arms?”

“Because I persuaded her to let me stay in her tent”

“…Are you sure you-“

“NO. We didn’t have ‘it’, I’m still ”

“Ew don’t say the ‘v’ word around me” He jumped up and started dancing around, jumping up and down on the spot like a kid.

What do girls see in this guy? Behind his muscles he’s just a big kid.

I sighed.

“Promise you won’t tell ANYONE?” I said to him sternly, extending my pinky out for him to link. He rolled his eyes.

Believe it or not, I’m a solid believer of the pinky swear, ever since I was 10. And seven years on I’m still good!

I stared at him expectantly “Well?” he looked at my little finger and chuckled.

“Yeah, I guess” he smiled mischievously at me. . “But you’re the one telling G.O hyung! Dude he’s gon’ CUT you once he finds out” he threw his head back in laughter.

I looked down and contemplated this, a crease forming in-between my eyebrows. Finally, a thought struck me.

Who says he has to know? I smirked.

I’M A GENIUS!!!!!

“Who says G.O has to know?”

“I do. So what do you have to tell me?”

 

G.O POV:

I could really get used to not shaving.

I stretched my stiff muscles and looked over to Jessica’s tent.

One day…

I got out of my tatty old sleeping bag. I might give this one to Tiff soon and get another one. Hers is looking pretty shabby too, considering that it used to be mine.

I crawled out of the stinky nylon tent out onto the sand as I stretched my legs.

Ooo, Mir and Joon are having a deep and meaningful? INTERCEPT INAPPROPRIATLEY!!

Catching the last few sentences from their conversation, I strode over to them, both of them not noticing me until I spoke.

“But you’re the one telling G.O hyung! Dude he’s gon’ CUT you once he finds out” Joon burst out in laughter, throwing his head back and chuckling loudly.

You’re going to wake everyone up if you do that dude.

“Who says G.O has to know?”

I raised an eyebrow.

“I do” I said, coming up behind Mir, my face expressionless “So What do you have to tell me?”

 

 

 

 

(A/N: okay so beforei let you go, have you seen this? Minho soo cuteeee!!!! http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/eunhyuk-exposes-minho-on-oh-my-school