Breakfast Surely Can't Be This Hard Can It?

14 Days to find love.

Hilda POV:

Sunlight and warmth poured into the tent as I began to stir.

mmm. I love warmth. It feels so secure and comforting.

Well that only applies in some cases, but still, it was nice to feel sunlight after a miserable night sleeping on the ground.

My dreams were weird too. I swear I heard someone sobbing but then I woke up and it stopped.

Stupid head, stop messing with me.

I hopped out of my tent and stretched, feeling the crisp morning air around me.

Have you ever noticed that the air is always so much fresher in the morning than at any other part of the day?

Yeah. Nature’s weird like that.

I sighed.

Just then, I saw Tiffany crawl out of her tent. She was still in her shorts and tee. Aww. It had hello kitty on it.

“Anneyoung. Good Morning.” I said as I strolled over to her. She still looked dazed, and her eyes were slightly puffy…almost as if she had been crying…

CRYING? ABOUT WHAT? WHY IS MY FRIEND CRYING?

I felt the panic and worries stab my chest and squeeze my throat.

She took one look at my face and immediately tried to calm me down.

“Anni! Anni! I’m fine Hilda.” She assured me frantically. It eased me a bit but I was still worried.

“Why are your eyes puffy!?” I asked, putting my hand on her shoulder.

She looked away.

 

Tiffany POV:

CRAP.

What do I tell her?

Oh, it’s nothing really. I just confessed to a guy I don’t even know that well the feelings of my previous crush. Oh and the reason we hate Jessica so much. You know, the story we never told anyone and we were all meant to keep secret? Yeah, that one. I cried and I think I fell asleep in his arms but I have no idea where he is now or whether he is going to really keep the story a secret or not even though he told me in a note he left me he wouldn’t tell a soul. Oh and I think I’m falling for him.

Psh. Yeah RIGHT.

I looked away from her. Should I tell?

*Loud Whistle*

Thank you Mr Lee…for once in your years of teaching you finally do something worth credible for.

Hilda POV:

Damn you Mr. Lee.

Oh well, I’ll go annoy her later then. This is only a minor setback.

Hehehe.

We all gathered around to help make breakfast.

 

Yunho POV:

Mr Lee.

I was just about to go hit on that cute girl over there.

.

Breakfast was supposed to be simple:

A few pieces of toast with jam or Nutella and some juice or water.

Ha. A laugh considering it’s Mr Lee.

“Everybody, welcome to day two of your two week camp. This morning, we will begin our breakfast plans by…”

He blabbed on and on and on and on…

I shifted my gaze from the slightly balding, arrogant man to someone who was completely opposite.

The girl.

I stared at her for a good five minutes before I realized that she was staring back. I quickly looked away to find a very angry Mr Lee.

“Why aren’t you with your partner?” he asked angrily.

Did I miss something?

“Huh?”

“You are with Miss Hilda over there” He pointed over towards the girl I was staring at. She smiled kindly at me and I felt my chest burst with something I had never known existed until now. Her name was Hilda?

She slowly made her way towards us with that cute smile on her face.

~!

“YAH, YOU TWO! STOP MESSING WITH THE SPREADS!” Mr Lee yelled at a peanut butter smeared Joon and Seungho .

I held back my laughter but heard a giggle. I looked down.

Hilda had her hand over her smiling mouth, trying to hold back her laughter. I couldn’t help but smile at her.

She and I finally looked at each other.

A drowning silence erupted between us. It was to the point where it was almost unbearable when she finally spoke.

“So are we gonna get to work juicing these oranges or not?” She smiled

What is this feeling?

“Neh. Let’s get to work” Why was I speaking so formally? She’s only a few years younger than me.

She laughed.

“You don’t need to speak like that with me. Let’s speak comfortably arraso?”

“Neh. Okay” I replied informally

She laughed gently again, sending my heart into a frenzy.

She started collecting the oranges from the bucket as I unpacked the knives and the juicer. She sat down opposite me and started cutting up the fruit.

We worked in silence for a while. It was good. The silence gave me time to think.

Why was this girl so much different from others? What was it about her that the rest didn’t have? What is this feeling I get when I look at her? Did what Mir say to me in the morning apply to me too? Was there really such thing as love at first sight, or is he just bullting the story about him and G.O’s sister talking last night? Did our camp leader really have the hots for that Jeanne girl after just one day? Did I love her? This Hilda? and even so…

“How much d’you reckon?” she asked

“What?” I asked startled. , what was she, some kind of Genie?    (A/N: Tell me your wish-SNSD :P)

“How much juice should we make?” she verified.

Oh.

I pretended to pause for thought before going on. All I really did was internally sigh with relief because if she knew-anyone knew- how I felt about her, Chundoong would scope it out of them, then he would kick me well in the…uhh, let’s not go into detail shall we?

“Make enough for twenty. Your brother drinks a lot of fluids” I smiled in my head. That’s what she said~.

She smiled.

“He does actually”

…silence…

“Do you want to switch jobs?” I asked innocently. Aww. She’s so cute when she’s surprised.

“Pardon?”

“D’you wanna switch jobs? You cut the oranges and I’ll squeeze.” To be honest, she really did look tired.

“Umm, sure?” she said doubtedly

I made my way over to the space opposite me as I made sure her arm brushed mine.

Suddenly, she started falling.

. . SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I do?

Acting on instinct, I stuck out my hands under her figure and caught her.

I kept her in my arms as we descended to the ground. She was warm.

I could feel my body blaze where I touched her.

She looked at me with startled eyes.

“Oh My Gosh I’m soooo sorry!” she said apologetically

I ignored her apology. I’m the one who brushed her arm too hard and made her fall in the first place.

“Are you okay?” I stared at her. She probably thought I was some kind of freak but I didn’t care. As long as she was okay.

“Y-Yes, I’m fine” she stuttered.

I stared at her face.

She had dark brown hair that was short and straight. Her glasses framed big brown eyes with long lashes. Her lips were soft and pink and I wondered how they would feel…on…mine…

“Yunho-yah!” Mr Lee barked at me.

I quickly looked away from the startled girl in my arms toward my of a teacher.

“Mianhe, teacher.” I looked away from him, from her, from everyone. they were all looking at me.

Smooth Yunho, smooth.

I quickly got up and resumed squishing the oranges into the juicer.

FML.

 

Hilda POV:

CRAP.

I fell on him!

How could I have fallen on him??!!

“Oh My Gosh I’m soooo sorry,”

He ignored what I said.

“Are you okay?” he asked tenderly.

His gaze…it was so…concerned.

“Y-Yes, I’m fine” I stuttered.

He stared at my face for a long time. I realized that he was holding me, and I blushed.

“Yunho-yah!” Mr. Lee yelled at us, well mostly him.

I realized that it was actually the first time I had heard his name. It was nice.

“Mianhe, teacher” he muttered before he got up and started juicing again. I looked around…everyone was staring.

Jeanne and Taeyang were standing together, looking at us. G.O had turned away from Jessica and Yuri to stare at us. Mir was close behind Tiffany, about to talk to her I guess. Key, Taemin and Minho were facing us, but only Taemin and Key were looking, Minho had his gaze fixed on Caitlin, one of Tiffany’s friends. Chundoong was with Joon, Seungho, Yesung and Onew. All of them were looking, but only Chundoong was staring daggers at Yunho.

I blushed harder.

I looked at Yunho then.

He had his head down and was concentrating on squashing pulp against the juicer.

What…just…happened?