Confrontations

14 Days to find love.

Jessica POV:

 

I woke up with my eyes half closed and my hair in a mess.

Wow, all I need is Jonghyun here and it’ll be like old days…

I smiled bitterly to myself.

Jonghyun was good. He was really good, but I got bored of him.

I looked around and caught sight of Byung Hee’s tent. Wow that guy is annoying, always following me around like a puppy.

Oh well, he’s good cause he’ll do anything I ask of him. Mindless lackey.

I smirked.

Suddenly, I heard a load annoying groan from outside the tent. Yuri climbed in, wet and gross, looking pretty pissed.

“What’s wrong honey?” I asked sweetly to her.

Wow, she really did stink like a dog.

I retracted back from her, smiling innocently as if I was only making room for her. She sat down with her legs folded and crossed her arms over that pathetically flat chest of hers. From her expression, I could tell she didn’t just go skinny dipping and not bring a towel.

She usually does that.

“Stupid Joon” She pouted, a crease forming between her eyes.

Eww, wrinkles~

“Stupid ing Joon won’t take me back! I mean look at me!” She threw her hands up into the air, exasperated “I’m gorgeous!” she flopped her arms down onto the tent floor, sending droplets of water flying everywhere.

I retracted back from the shower she was making from her body, I mean, ew.

“Forget it honey, go for new material, not the old ones. You tend to get bored of those after a while” I said to her dismissively, waving my hand at her.

“But I want Minho~~~” she whined profusely, pouting again.

“Why were you going for Joon again then?” I asked

“I was trying to get Minho jealous of me” she glared at the floor.

I sighed. I saw the way Minho looked at her with repulsively, kinda like I do behind her back. I don’t blame the guy, she can be pretty annoying sometimes.

“YOU DID WHAT TO MY SISTER!?!?!?!?!? HOW DARE YOU!?!? MY DONSEANG!!!!!!!!!!” I heard an angry voice in the direction of the fire area. That voice sounded familiar.

I looked in the direction of the noise to see Byung Hee, fuming and looking like he was going to beat the out of someone, his face flushed red with anger. He was standing in-front of two other people, one very well build and the other looking directly at Byung Hee. The muscly one was trying to stop them from hitting each other it seemed.

Well the muscly one must be Joon and that means the other one is Mir.

 “SHE’S MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER DATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!!!!!!!!!” Byung Hee yelled at Mir

Mir got angry then.

“AND WHOSE FAULT WAS THAT!? OH YEAH, IT WAS YOUR PRECIOUS JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!! HYUNG I REALLY CAN’T BELIEVE YOU STILL LIKE HER AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mir yelled with the same intensity that Byung Hee had.

That rang a dim bell.

Oh yeah, Tiffany…

I remember her cute little crush on Jonghyun.

No match for me, I saw him first anyway. Pff, the little guy stealing , he was mine from the beginning.

I lay back in bed, going on with my thoughts as the yelling continued in the background.

Hey, where’s…Yuri…?

Oh well, I guess she went to change. I looked back over to the muscly figure and let my mind wander…

 

Joon POV:

 

This is ing crazy.

I hurled myself between my brother and my hyung when I saw Tiffany dusting off the sand from her legs as she got out of her tent.

“Tiffany-ah!!!!!” I yelled at her, trying to get her attention to help me stop this stupid fight. I immediately regretted it though, because as soon as her name escaped my lips, G.O hyung stormed over to her and took her hand, leading them away from us.

“Yah?!” she yelled, unaware of what was happening at that moment. G.O glared at her, gripping her hand tighter and roughly pulling her into the forest.

“We need a talk missy” he grumbled to her as they disappeared into the thick foliage.

“Tiffany-yah!” Mir yelled after her, running in their direction until I stopped him.

“You better leave them alone to talk things out” I whispered to him, low enough so only he could hear. He sighed but nodded his head, looking down in defeat and walking to his own tent.

Others were starting to wake up too. I saw Hilda with Yunho, standing closely together and whispering to each other. Chundoong was off to the side, keeping watch on his friend and his sister. Seungho, Onew, Key, Minho, Taemin and Kim were standing off to the side; did they watch the whole thing? Yasmin, Caitlin, Natalia and Yesung were looking on too. The others, I presume were sleeping.

I looked over to the direction of my brother.

I told you so.

 

Taeyang POV:

 

Watching the scene from afar, I sighed and massaged my temples with my fingers.

More drama? I don’t want any more than I already have.

I closed my eyes, trying to work out all the problems that I needed to, except there was only one that mattered to me the most.

Jeanne.

The other day, when I pulled her out from the others at the waterfall, I had…

I opened my eyes. She knew what I was trying to do too.

I tried avoiding her, trying to get her to forget about me, but it only added to the pain of not being with her.

How could I love her so quickly? I only met her several days before.

I stopped my thoughts in their tracks. Love?

Did I love her?

How could I?

I pondered this for a while.

Suddenly, I heard my tent being ped. Thinking it was Mr Lee, I let it open without restraint, he probably wants to talk to me about how we’re gonna get back or what we should do with the group.

Putting my polite face on, I turned to look at my visitor.

 

Jeanne POV:

 

I walked hesitantly into Taeyang’s tent.

Walking into leader territory cannot be taken lightly just by itself. I, on the other hand was scared -less.

I found him sitting on his sleeping bag, legs crossed and looking politely at me, like the look that someone gives a teacher as he’s lecturing.

His rehearsed smile faded as he saw me, his mouth twisting into a flat straight line.

I sat down on his tent floor, the restricted area forcing my leg to touch his. We retracted from each other’s touch, both of us feeling awkward and uncomfortable.

Well, I’m already here so may as well get on with it. I looked him in the eyes, ignoring the commotion in the background and gazed at him solemnly.

“I need to talk to you”

 

Tiffany POV:

 

Oppa lead me into the thick brush, far enough from the others so that they couldn’t hear us.

He turned to glare at me.

“WHAT do you have to say for yourself!?!?!?!?!? You KNOW I don’t like you doing things like this!!!! Sometimes you are so reckless!!!!!” he shouted at me.

That struck a nerve.

“Reckless!? You’re calling me reckless!? Who’s the one always having wild parties at home and getting drunk all the time!?!?! YOU’RE NOT EVEN LEGAL YET, YOU’RE FRICKEN SEVENTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled back at him angrily

“WELL AT LEAST YOU DON’T SEE ME WONDERING AROUND WITH A GIRL BEHIND MY BROTHER’S BACK!!!!!!!!”

“No, because you have your ‘oh so sweet’ Jessica. Don’t you remember what she did to me? To you? Isn’t that the entire reason why you hate me dating!?!?!?” I knew I had him there. He turned away, looking at the leaf litter on the canopy floor.

I softened my voice “Oppa, I know you care about me, and I understand what you’ve been through because appa’s gone now, but Jessica is just using you. She uses you to do things for her, like a servant. She doesn’t love you at all, she’s just leading you on. I’m saying this because I care about you oppa. I don’t want to hurt you.”

He stayed quiet.

I went over to hug him, understanding all his unspoken words.

“The date that you guys went on, she saw you as the rebound guy, not an option. I know the way her mind works oppa. I’m sorry” I hugged him tighter.

He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me to death before he pulled away, holding me at arm’s length by my shoulders.

“I’m gonna trust you to be responsible with this guy-“

“OPPA~~~” I yelled jerking back from his assumption “Do NOT give me this talk! Umma beat you to it already anyway”

He chuckled.

“Just be careful” he said as he ruffled my hair and lead us back to the others.

 

 

(A/N: I know that you guys were expecting something to have cut off, sorry xD Well we finally got to see into how Jessica’s mind works! See you next time!)