Final

14 Days to find love.

Tiffany POV:

It was like something out of a Kung fu movie…

“AAAAARRRGGHHHHHLJNLKJNFWKBEHGFBUKJWHBRUKWJYFBSULHFGESLFIH” was all that was heard all around you.

Taeyang and the leader of the group started going nuts, punching and grunting and swearing as they went at each other. As for the rest of us…

Most of the guys (i.e. Seungho, Mir, Thunder, Joon and G.O) headed straight towards the big guy that was holding Yesung and Jeanne, jumping on him and just having at it, swinging and firing punches, jumping on the big guy’s back like he was enjoying a piggyback ride… It was pretty crazy.

The other half of the guys went and attacked the one that looked like he didn’t have eyes. They ran into him, following their hyungs’ lead as they mimicked punches and kicks and as they took blows for themselves.

All the other girls just ran towards the smirking maknae, screaming at him, biting (ew), pulling, scratching, it was actually quite funny in retrospect.

I stood there dazed, uncomprehending of the situation until Jessica threw a rock at my head.

“OW!” I looked at her weirdly, as if she had just thrown that rock for no reason

“What the hell man! Go! What the ’s wrong with you!!!!!???????”

At that point I came to my senses, I sprang for the two hostages, taking care not to untie them too quickly or else they might hurt themselves.

“Are you okay Jeanne?” I leaned in, she groaned a little bit, signifying she was in pain. I looked toward Yesung, he looked crumpled too.

“Flipping hell.” I hoisted Jeanne up, dragging her away and supporting her weight on my shoulder. Oh My Flipping GOSH she was heavier than I’d thought she would be. Or maybe because I’m such a weakling…I laid her down in the tent that was farthest away from everything and gave her some water before going back for Yesung.

I looked around at the campsite, witnessing the violence for myself.

Don’t get me wrong, the gang members weren’t just letting us beat them up.

They swung at their attackers; I could see Seungho oppa getting up everytime that the big guy threw him off his feet and into the bushes. Every time he got thrown away, he’d come back with twice the determination and strength.

The Boys (A/N: haha see what I did there?) pulled this really good move where G.O and Seungho oppa-nim got the others to distract the guy and then they pulled back, charged and knocked the guy over onto the ground.

I was really getting into the fight, so much so, that I forgot about Yesung and even yelled out “GO JESSICA!!!” when I saw her smash into the dude’s nose.

“GO YOU IDIOT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?” Yuri yelled on Jessica’s behalf.

“OH RIGHT, SORRY!!!!!!!” I yelled back, swerving towards Yesung.

I tenderly took his arm, slinging it around my neck and over my shoulders. I let him lean on me, essentially letting him dump all of his weight onto me.

Slowly, I dragged him across the campsite, careful to avoid direct lines of sight from any of the gang members.

I set Yesung down gently near Jeanne in the tent, cleaning all the visible wounds on their arms, their legs and shoulders and chests.

I was supposed to stay in the tent with Jeanne and Yesung until the fight was over, but I couldn’t resist opening the tent zipper and peeking out a little bit.

Suddenly, I found myself being pulled, my hair being grabbed upwards and my body following my head. I could feel the immense pain that dashed through my body, shooting through my body from my head.

Just as suddenly as I was lifted up, I felt my face connect with the ground, dirt smearing my face.

“Alright enough lollygagging, either you guys step off or I shoot your friend here” The leader of the gang said.

And then I heard the most terrifying thing in my life.

*click click*

I didn’t dare lift my head, but I could hear the sound of people backing off immediately. I could imagine their wide eyes and terrified faces.

“Good,” I heard him say “now where the is Yongbae?”

As he said that I heard two quick footsteps

“Right here” Taeyang said, firing something loud and aggressive.

“HIT THE ING DECK” I heard someone yell.

Shots were heard from here and there and I didn’t dare move a muscle from the spot I was at.

“Any last words?” Taeyang asked the Leader, cocking his gun again

“I knew it would end up like this.” The Leader said “but I’ll have my revenge now for what you’re about to do”

A loud shot was heard, and I felt numb. My right leg was warm and fluid was flowing down.

The shock of the bullet made me feel nothing, but soon, I found myself slowly dropping into unconsciousness.

“YOU SON OF A-” and then another loud shot was heard

A large thump was heard as something fell beside me, but I was too out of it to really register it. of course now looking back I realise it was of course the leader of the gang.

“TIFFANYYY!” I heard people screaming my name

“Tiffany, stay awake! Stay awake Tiffany!” Taeyang urged me over and over

I tried my best, really I did, but the paon was starting to take control of me.

Being shot is like nothing you will ever experience in your entire life.

First, you’ll feel the initial pain, and then go numb.

Your vision starts to blur so much you can barely distinguish faces from trees.

And then you feel it, the huge wave of pain that hits you like a hammer.

“SOMEONE GRAB YESUNG AND JEANNE, WE’RE HEADING OUT! HURRY! GRAB WHAT YOU CAN AND GO!”

Taeyang wrapped a cord around my thigh to restrain the blood flow.

“LET’S GO!!”

Even though I couldn’t really make sense of my surroundings, I gathered that there was a rescue party because I remember being in a helicopter. Looking back, it seems as if we were away much longer that the designated 2 weeks of camp. I later found out we were gone for almost a month.

Geez. What a ed up camp.

                                                                                       ***

*beep, beep, beep*

The sound of steady beeping filled my ears before anything else did.

I furrowed my eyebrows, creasing the area in-between my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt pressure in that spot, making me relax my face. (A/N: did anybody watch Secret Garden? WON BIN FOREVER!!!) I rapidly blinked my eyes open.

“Tiffany-ah, gwenchana?” G.O oppa asked me, worry written on his face.

“Yah, noh pabo-yah,” I said to him, poking his nose

“Yah,yah! That name’s reserved for Joonie oppa only!” he said to me

I laughed a bit.

“Mum and dad went to get something to eat, they were waiting here the whole operation,” he said, smiling softly.

“mmm.” I tried to remember what happened.

Okay so I was shot. No duh.

I’m in hospital now. Of course…

“Where’s Jeanne and Yesung and everyone else?”

“Jeanne and Yesung went to intensive care, and Taeyang’s been brought to the police for questioning. The rest went home to their families and sleep I suppose. A few of them went with Taeyang for further questioning through. Mir went, Seungho went, Joonie went and so did Doongie.”

“Mmm” was all I could muster up.

                                                                                ***

Well, after many visits from family and friends (and one from police o.O), a month in hospital and a visit to Jeanne and Yesung, I could finally go home.

Taeyang had been all over the news and had been sentenced for 10 months jail due to minor offences and breaches of the law. Since he was not involved in many of the major crimes that the Blue Riders committed, he was let off easy.

Everyone went back to normal but all of our parents came together to sue the school for not taking better care of us.

Minho ended up with Caitlin in the end, and Yuri backed off Joon. Natalia would visit Yesung regularly and Taemin would come over to Kim’s house to play often. Yunho was accepted by Chundoong and started dating Hilda, while Onew is still in-love with his chicken/food obsession. As for me and Mir? Yeah, we’re together, but that’s another story altogether…;D

But what I could finally summarise from all this was…

School camp rocks.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Yayy finally done! Sorry, probs the most ish author ever cause I kept you guys waiting forever ^^; Anticipate a new Teen Top fic called “N.A.PPING in the PRACTISE ROOM!?” Till then, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, etc. etc.

THANKS FOR YOUR MUCH SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!)