Day 1 - The .

14 Days to find love.

Oww. Somebody turn off the sun. Please.

I groaned as I sat up in bed. Ugh, 7:30 already?

I swung my feet around to the floor, almost kicking the big canvas camping bag next to my bed.

Oh yeah, I’m going on school camp today aren’t I? Oh wait…was it 7:30?? CRAP!!!!

I jumped into the bathroom and scrubbed vigorously at my teeth. Why didn’t oppa wake me up? Geez, that guy sometimes. Brushing at my long wavy-straight hair with my fingers, I ran out of the bathroom and threw on some skinny jeans, a singlet and a striped cropped top, almost scratching myself trying to yank my pants on.

“G.O OPPA!!” I called my lazy- brother as I started spooning leftover kim chi into my bowl for breakfast.

Slowly, I saw a tall figure step around into the entrance of the kitchen. Oppa still had his morning hair and his stubble was more displaced than usual. Grrr, he JUST woke up!?! I thought he was supposed to be the one looking after me not the other way round.

“What?” G.O oppa said sleepily. His real name wasn’t G.O, but Byung Hee.  G.O was just some name his friends made up for him. My parents didn’t like it, but I think it’s cool. It suits him, in a weird kinda way.

“We have camp remember babo?” I poked his in the forehead playfully and in response his eyes grew wider. He glanced at the clock, it was already 7:50 by now and school started at 8:25. Without warning, G.O bolted from the kitchen and into the bathroom where I just was. I started laughing hysterically. Oh G.O, what will become of you?

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

that’s a huge bus.

It’s a fricken double decker. Where the hell do you even find a double decker in Korea?? Seriously. Plus only like…16 or so people were coming, it’s not like 16 people have difficulties cramming into a normal bus. Suddenly, the air got colder. Not like temperature colder but the coldness you get from bad vibes, you know? Ugh, I sound like a hippie now.

Slightly frightened at what I might see, I turned around slowly to see what might have been the ugliest creature in the planet…well in my eyes she was.

Oh yeah, you know who I’m talking about, the type of up -faces that walk in slow motion while pouting their Angelina Jolie lips at everyone thinking it’s some kind of “y” thing. To me, it just looks like they’re making out with the air.

Yeah, they get the school’s male population to go drool over them, so what? Frankly said, it just makes her more of a than Paris Hilton.

Oh right I forgot to tell you her name. Her name is…

“Yah unnie!!!” I heard a familiar voice in my ear. I turned around. Like WTF, she was RIGHT behind me.

“GAH!” I yelled.

Before I freaked out, I saw Natalia’s signature black bow headband. I sighed in relief seeing my kind friend’s face. If it was anyone else that done that to me, I’d’ve slapped them already.

“Tiffany-ah!”  Behind Natalia was a tall, pretty girl with glasses and short hair. She had braces and a cute smile on her face.

“Hilda unnie, Natalia-sshi!” I sang as I stretched my arms up for a hug. I was probably one of the shortest in my group. It kinda got annoying sometimes but hey, Asian genes. What are you gonna do about ‘em?

“Are you excited?” Unnie said to no one in particular.

“-ish” Natalia replied sluggishly. I giggled.

“I’m actually looking forward to it…but you know me and my hikes” I said “By the way, where are the others?”

“They’re already on the bus, which reminds me, we should probably go with them” said Natalia pointing towards the huge monster ‘bus’.

Hilda and I giggled but took up Natalia’s offer. I stuffed my bags in the bus and saw G.O oppa with his friends at the back of the bus. He waved at me. I smiled back and took my seat opposite my cute (but crazy) dongseng Jeanne. And no. She’s not French. Just like Hilda isn’t German.

Happily talking, I was oblivious to the fact that the temperature had dropped again. This time it was The others who caught sight of her first. I turned my head.

Oh, EWWWWW.

SHE was there, right in the other lane with that ridiculous possy of hers. Ugh.

She flipped her cheap blonde-brown hair back over her shoulder, causing a riot in the back of the bus.

Not on MY oppa you don’t. I turned around to see my brother staring obsessively at her head. He caught sight of me and smiled wider. I glared at him. He knew what that meant but rolled his eyes and mouthed “She’s just hot” to me.

Psh. Hot my .

Magnae Caitlin was the one who caught me off guard this time. She was a cute girl, with glasses and big pretty eyes. She moved here from Chile when she was younger. Thank gosh she did though, we all loved her.

“Doesn’t she just make you want to punch something” she said agitated.

I nodded. Urrgh. That . I’ll keep you away from my oppa. I promise. Jessica.