Day 1 still, and hiking...

14 Days to find love.

3 hours into the bus trip and I’m so booooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeddddddd.

In an attempt to liven up the mood, Yasmin and Kim had started a game of ‘Say it with your lips’. Don’t get me wrong, it was hilarious that Kim couldn’t produce coherent words and Yasmin had to do charades to explain what she was saying, but even that couldn’t keep me entertained for long.

After a while I decided to strike up a conversation with my chicken-loving Onew. We were getting quite deep into conversation when I got really sleepy. And that’s saying something considering I’m a naturally high person. I rested my head on his shoulder. From behind I heard a distinct grunt. I turned my head to see G.O oppa staring daggers at Onew and me. I rolled my eyes.

So he was allowed to hit on that but I wasn’t allowed to rest on Onew? Wait that sounded weird.

While looking back I caught a glimpse of a boy staring at me. He had soft brown hair and y cute features. His eyes penetrated deep into mine and that’s when things got awkward for me. I turned my head to face the front and saw a welcome sign printed in bad English: “Welcome to Park”.

The different parties jumped off the monster bus and grabbed their stuff from the boot. I caught sight of Key unloading his HUGE bags off of the bus and into his arms. He was Yasmin’s friend from wayyyyy back and eventually, we became good friends with him too. He looked up from his printed bags and saw us.

“Dongseng-ah!” he yelled at us.

All of them turned their heads except for Jeanne. She had her eyes fixed on something but I couldn’t see what. I was about to go to her when Key interrupted me with a hug. I was shocked at first, I wasn’t anticipating it, but I hugged him back. Soon, everyone joined in and I was just there…stuck in the middle…turning blue. They let go soon afterand I waited until my face was yellow again to start talking.

Everyone broke off into different conversations and I was about to go talk to Jeanne when Mr. Lee’s whistle went off.

Ow. Ears are sensitive.

“Group, this is Taeyang, he will be leading you in camp activities for the next two weeks. I expect you treat him with the amount of respect you give me and you obey his orders. Understood?”

We all nodded absently. I was too busy wondering what Jeanne was staring at. I followed her gaze.

OHMYFREAKINGGOSHHEISHOOOTTTTT.

I looked at the guy who was our supposed camp leader. His arms were RIPPED. I mean, his freaking VEINS were popping out! I gaped at him a little longer before I realised where he was looking. I turned my head to see Jeanne tucking her short, curly hair behind her ears and looking down. She glanced up at Taeyang and he smiled. She blushed and turned away.

What’s going on there?

Jeanne’s POV:

It was only halfway through the hike up the mountain when I finally got the guts to talk to him. He was alone walking in the back of the group, making sure everyone was okay.

Awww. He seems like a nice guy.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

“I’m getting tired so I’m going to the back” I told Hilda as I moved away from the group. Tiffany’s brother – What was his name? G.O? – and his friends gave me curious stares as I went past. Strangely enough, when I looked up, so was Tiffany.

I went over to him.

“Oh, Anneyoung. Is something the matter?” he asked me as I walked next to him.

“Anni-yo, I’m just tired” I muttered looking down. Why was I so nervous? He was just another guy right?

 

Taeyang’s POV:

She was cute.

Her short, curly hair bounced into her eyes as she was walking and she would unconsciously wipe them away from her face. Her full lips pouted and her eyebrows were furrowed as if deep in thought.

Finally, I couldn’t take it.

“Penny for your thoughts” I said to her. She widened her eyes as if she was surprised I spoke to her.

“Huh? Oh, I was just wondering, how…old are you?” She asked hesitantly

I chuckled at her cuteness. She looked about 16 and her cheeks were inflamed from embarrassment. Aww.

“I’m 18. And you?”

She looked embarrassed again and looked down. Hehe.

“I’m 16” she murmured with her head down. I smiled at her.

 

Jeanne’s POV:

I looked up. He was smiling at me! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I avoided his eyes.

“What’s your name?” he asked suddenly.

 “Jea-” I got cut off by tripping over a rock. Yah, gay rock.

“Are you okay?” I heard his voice just above my ear. Again, I looked up. His gaze was fixed now and I couldn’t look away.

I opened my mouth but nothing would come out. I probably look like those carnival clowns right now. Before I could say something stupid, we heard Tiffany’s voice.

“Yo leader, is this the spot?” she asked casually.

All eyes were on us as everyone turned around. SHIIIIIIIIT.

But all Taeyang did was smile and say “Neh.”

Everyone started unpacking expect me.

What just…happened?

 

Tiffany’s POV:

OOOOOOOOHHHH DRAMA!!!!!

Now I KNOW something’s going on there.

Kekekekekekekekekeke.