Let's talk.

14 Days to find love.

(A/N: Heyy! It’s tikina234’s bunny here and just letting you guys know that a new fanfic is on its way! So be excited! Btw could you guys leave requests for kit in the comments section? Thanks! :D)

Natalia POV:

Lunch is over and we had a few hours to ourselves to do whatever and relax.

Where is everyone?

Hilda’s gone off with Yunho somewhere. Caitlin’s with Kim. Minho and Taemin were talking whispering about something tense in particular I couldn’t figure out. G.O was with his friends, except for Mir who had gone off with Tiffany somewhere right after lunch ended. Jessica and Yuri were gossiping near the benches and I spotted Jeanne on the benches near the tents. I went to her.

“Hey Jeanne,” I said casually.

She didn’t respond. I waved my hand in-front of her face. Nothing.

“Jeanne?” Her head shot up.

“Huh? Oh, sorry” she said quickly, avoiding my eyes.

Suspicious much?

“Is everything okay?” I asked.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine” she said. I wasn’t convinced but I let it slide.

Instead I changed the subject.

“Taeyang’s pretty cool don’t cha think?” I asked. I felt her stiffen slightly, was it something I said?

I glanced at her from the corner of my eye. She was looking down again and touching her lips. Okay?

Hey, where’s Yesung…?

“Hey Natalia!” he greeted me brightly.

His eyes were gleaming and his teeth showed as he smiled. Omo, so sweet.

“Hiya Sungie” that was the name I had made up for him earlier when we were running the races and playing games earlier “what’s up?”

He looked flustered “Nothing, just wanted to hang out with you…” he trailed off.

Aww.

We ended up leaving Jeanne to her thoughts and talking to each other. About what you ask? Psh. I really didn’t know myself, but I liked the way he spoke informally to me. It made me feel closer to him.

After a while, a clear, dainty tinkling sounded off over near the bonfire area.

Wow. We really talked for that long? I liked it though; he was comfortable to be around with.

I smiled to myself as Yesung took my wrist and led me to the campfire.

He had black hair that went down to the nape of his neck. His broad shoulders were covered with a grey-ish fleece pullover and his legs were sheathed in baggy jeans.

He’s actually not that bad looking…wait what am I saying? I shook the thoughts out of my head.

Sungie…you are my friend right?

 

Taemin’s POV:

“It’s about Kim, I know you like her” Minho hyung said to me.

“Of course I do hyung, she’s my friend!” I did my best to seem oblivious. Maybe it would work this time…

Minho put his head in his hand and leaned his arm  on his leg. He looked at me, not amused.

“You know what I mean Taemin” He was right I did know.

I sighed.

Of course I knew about them. Of course I knew that they had been together, but I can’t help it. I love her. And I have for a while now. Nothing can change that.

“She lost her memory. That’s why after the accident, I left her. I didn’t want her to get hurt by me again” he whispered. “She’s 16 now and I don’t want to interfere with her life that way again”

I stayed silent. She was a full 2 years younger than her. I was only one.

I remember how he used to stare at her…which reminded me.

“But hyung, you like Caitlin don’t you?” He looked away.

“I don’t know” he said, just over a whisper.

We stayed like that for some time. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Where does all this leave us?” I asked my brother.

He covered his face with his hand and then ran it through his hair.

“I was going to say that I wanted you to stay away from her, but then what kind of brother would I be then? All I want is for you to take it slowly. Let her decide of your relationship goes further, until then, I’m trusting you to keep her safe.”

“And what about you and Caitlin?” I asked

“I don’t know. Every time I look at her, my heart feels weird. Even talking to her makes me nervous. She’s so kind hearted and sweet, I wouldn’t want to have anything happen to her and every time I think of her safety, I think of how I nearly killed Kim.” He was gripping his hair and it looked as if it was going to all fall out.

“Hyung, the car crash wasn’t your fault, it was dark, you couldn’t see, it was raining” I put my hand on his shoulder and on his back as I comforted him.

“Keep her safe…and I’ll think about Caitlin and I” Minho said to me at last.

“Okay,” Suddenly, we heard chiming from the bonfire area.

I helped hyung up and we walked over to the bonfire in silence.

 

Hilda POV:

Yunho came and talked to me after lunch.

He led me to a grassy spot and motioned that I should sit down. So I did.

“I wanna apologise, for earlier today, I mean” he said

Huh? Oh, this morning with the oranges.

“It’s okay, it’s not your fault if Mr Lee’s an ” I joked. He half smiled and looked down at the grass, then back up at me.

“It’s not that, I kinda ignored you after that happened so…sorry” he said.

Omo. He was apologising for that? That was nothing. Aigoo. this guy.

I smiled.

“It’s nothing, no harm, no foul” I smiled at him wider.

He stared at me with wide eyes before he turned and looked away. He glanced at y arm before taking it and examining the cut on my arm from when I fell this morning.

“No harm, huh?” he said as he lightly brushed his fingers over it.

I was zapped from his gentle touch.

“Does it hurt?” he asked sweetly as he held my gaze.

I could do nothing but shake my head slightly. He continued to gently the length of the scar before he withdrew his hands from my arm and placed it carefully back in my lap.

CAN’T. MOVE. BODY.

It was getting dark now, and the mosquitoes were little vampires the life out of me but I didn’t care.

Just as I was going to say something, the dinner bell rang from over near the fire area.

Yunho helped me up and guided me by the wrist towards the warmth of the bonfire.

If it wasn’t for the hand on my wrist pulling me on, I would’ve pulled a George of the jungle and crashed into a tree by now.

 

Mir’s POV:

I looked at Tiffany. She was sitting next to me with her hands in her lap and her head down. I wanted so badly to push away the bangs that had fallen onto her face with my fingers but of course I couldn’t do that. I had just made her cry an hour ago.

Now that I had some private time with her, she wouldn’t talk to me.

I remember what G.O hyung had said to me when I mentioned her name in a conversation earlier.

“Mir-sshi, you don’t like Tiffany-ah do you?”

I avoided him after that.

What was I supposed to say? Yeah I do like her?

Whoever came up with the saying ‘the truth shall set you free’ is made of bull.

I stared at her a bit longer before she started to shiver. So I did what the code of chivalry says: I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

She smiled at me as I slipped the jacket over her shoulders.

Damn it, talk to me Tiffany.

“Look Tiffany, I’m sorry abou-“

“It’s okay, really, I shouldn’t have gotten so emotional” she interrupted.

I gazed into her eyes. Even in the dim purple light of the evening, you could still see the chocolate-brown of her eyes. It was like medicine on my wounds to see those eyes. So soothing.

Suddenly, she closed her eyes and leaned against my chest. I widened my eyes but didn’t react otherwise. Slowly, I pulled her closer.

We stayed like that until the bell sounded for dinner.

I untangled my arms but kept one on her wrist, guiding her towards the warmth of the bonfire.

 

 

(A/N: sorry but I don’t think I can update for a while D: y’know, assignments and . So I’ll try and update as soon as I can find the time. Consahamida :D)