The Past Is Behind Me

14 Days to find love.

Joon POV:

I walked onto the grassy field, letting the cool blades caress my bare feet as I went. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of the wind brushing past my body and the immense feeling of freedom engulfing my bod into pure bliss.

Suddenly, the scene changed. I was no longer in the field and no longer could I feel the blissfulness as I had a moment ago.

I was staring at a scene. A scene that happened an eternity ago.

A nightmare.

A memory.

A betrayal.

Yuri.

I stood the watching as all the hurt and betrayal unfolded all over again.

She was a few feet away, talking quietly with Minho. They were very secretive, glancing around as if somebody was watching them. Yuri caught sight of me once but her eyes didn’t hesitate to scan the rest of the room, as if I wasn’t there. She turned back to Minho hyung, took his hand and led him to the other room.

Even though I knew what was about to happen, I could feel the curiosity and confusion sweep through me again as I followed my girlfriend and best friend into the empty room.

I could see them, close together, whispering things I could only barely hear.

But I could still hear them.

“Aww! Minho oppa is so cute!” she said brightly as she pinched his cheeks.

“Aren’t you Joon hyung’s girlfriend?”

“Joon oppa? Annio, he’s just a close friend of mine!” she said, with false innocence

Just a close friend?

WE WERE GOING OUT.

I listened harder.

“No, I saw you kiss him the other day and I was there when you confessed to him” That’s right Minho! Tell her! I’ll stand up and bust this as soon as you’re done. “Besides I’m with Kim”

She gasped “Kissing? You mean like this?”

I stood up, my gaze flaming as I turned around, ready to expose Yuri, but despite all the anger and hate I felt before, my heart dropped.

I saw Yuri. And Minho.

Kissing.

***********************************************************************************************

“YAH!” I woke from my nightmare, sweating and panting.

It wasn’t until the light in the room lightened a bit that I came into reality and my breathing slowed.

The dream last night was in the past. It was all over now.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and pushed back my hair with the same hand. Re living that hurt had exhausted me. I grabbed my towel, fresh clothes and soap. I walked towards the pool in a daze.

Since we were on the beach and we couldn’t bathe in the usual area, we had a shallow clear pool instead. Like the waterfall, the pool was surrounded by rocks and thick foliage, to provide privacy. It was only about five metres wide and one and a half metres deep.

Dropping my stuff on a dry rock, I removed my shirt and dived in, enjoying the cool bliss of cold water on my sweaty body.

That bliss, it reminded me of the feeling in my dream before…

No. That was behind me now.

Absently scrubbing myself under one of the waterfalls, I heard the sound of slow footsteps, coming closer. Glancing around my arm, I saw that familiar figure.

Tall, slim and arrogant, Yuri stepped onto the smooth, wet grey stone. She wore a pink tracksuit and a black singlet underneath. She stopped when she saw me.

I put my hands down from my head and ignored her, stepping out of the water and drying myself off with my towel.

The only sounds heard from then on were the splashing of the waterfall into the pool and the rustling of the trees.

I glanced at her.

She was sitting on a rock, staring at me intensely.

Uh...ert much? I’M CHANGING!!!

Finally, the awkwardness frustrated me.

“What?” I asked sharply, not caring if she was hurt. It serves her right for cheating on me.

She continued to stare at me. “You have a nice body” she said approvingly, ignoring the tone I used with her.

I grimanced.

Don’t you dare act so innocent.

“You would make a good model” she said, smiling at me seductively. Slowly, she stood up and paced towards me, making her movements slow and deliberate.

She’s gonna me if I don’t get outta here soon.

I gathered my things and just as I was about to leave with my towel over my shoulders, Yuri caught me, slipping the towel away from my body exposing my chest and board shorts.

T ALERT!!!!

I scowled at her. She smirked.

“Don’t be like this oppa!” she said as she bit down on her lip and stepped closer to me.

“You think I’m going to let you do anything to me after what happened?” I said bluntly. I knew that would strike a nerve. She flinched, but then continued.

“I told you oppa, it was Minho~~” she said, repeating the lame excuse she had provided me with for kissing Minho.

I glared at her. “You expect me to believe that stupid excuse ?” I said to her, leaking venom into my voice.

“Why does oppa use such bad words!?” she gasped falsely, fanning the heat in my veins.

“Don’t. Call me. Oppa.”

“Why is there something wrong?” She was beside me now, her hands moving across my stomach and around my waist. She leaned her head against my bare chest, sighing.

THAT’S IT.

I pulled her off me. The force was so strong that she fell into the shallow pool, soaking her.

I burst into laughter. Pointing and throwing my head back whenever she tried standing up.

“Ewwwiee~ it’s all wet~~~” duh genius YOU’RE IN WATER. I laughed harder.

After regaining my composure, I gathered my things and strode towards the tents on the sand.

 

Yuri POV:

No Minho oppa because of stupid Caitlin,

No Joonie oppa cause he hates me.

This is not FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh!!!

LSDKHJBVLDKHBVDLKHCVBDLCXKBLDKCHBVLSJDKFVBKADSHBVDJSAFHBCILSACHBASLIKJNADJKFNLDVGRYHGRJFMESJFWOINERBVGDIBNEDIHVBEIRJF

 

 

Joon POV:

Washing the Yuri contaminated parts of my body with hand wipes, I changed in my tent and strode out onto the morning beach.

Since my morning was really fun already, I figured I might as well have some more.

TENT WATCHING!!

But first I must recruit my fellow partners in crime. Tiffany and G.O of course.

I went over to Tiffany’s tent first, she was easiest to wake and she doesn’t get too pissed when I wake her up. I walked over to her tent closest to the ocean.

I peeked in through her mesh window.

Oh wow.

Tiffany was curled up nicely with her long brown hair streaming from her head. She was dressed comfortably, loose fitting pants and a shirt. She looked peaceful. Oh but there’s a catch.

Guess who I see is providing his shoulder as a pillow.

My brother. Mir.

MIR

I straightened up, looking around the beach for anyone that could have seen me.

Did I miss something?