And I Don't Like Where We're Going

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi feels a presence next to him the next morning.

He pretends to be still asleep. No way in hell is he facing anyone for today!

He wished he could sleep off every memory from last night and the days before. He was stressed. Drained mentally.

Who did he even like, really? He had to admit he did like Taekwoon a little more since he was the most caring and affectionate with him. 

Hongbin? What about Hongbin? He didn't know. Hongbin has always been his close friend but, he doesn't remember anything that Hongbin did to him that made his spine shiver, his insides turn to fluttery petals.

Yes, Taekwoon made him feel all that. Wonsik still couldn't get the scene that took place just a few months ago, where Taekwoon laid next to him and he had miraculously stopped snoring. He was ASLEEP! Yet? What had happened?

The presence next to Ravi didn't move. Instead, a warm hand landed on his shoulder, slowly making its way upto his face. Ravi jerked awake, eyes widened as he realised who was just touching him.

Hongbin.

He sat there with a grin on his face, dimples looking bigger. He was beautiful. Especially with the sunlight landing on his face making him look like some Prince Charming who stepped out of a dream.

Ravi wanted to ask what he wanted but before he could move his lips, Hongbin interrupted.

"Good morning, cute rapper!" He said cheerfully. He seemed too bright today.

Ravi's heart instantly screamed to run. He didn't know why he felt so suffocated all of a sudden. His heartbeat heavy in his chest. 

Today was going to be a very bad day. He instinctively felt it, screaming deep in his guts.

His thoughts were stopped however, when Hongbin waved a smile in front if his face, that sickly sweet smile still stuck to his face.

"What's wrong, Wonsik?" He asked, no concern in his voice, however.

"N-nothing.. What are you doing here? Where's everyone?" Ravi managed to sound calm as he spoke. Though his voice was fresh like he had been awake for a while. He just hoped Hongbin wouldn't notice.

"Why? Are they more important than me?" Hongbin asked, his smile dropping, just a little, looking almost like a wicked smirk.

Ravi didn't know how to respond that. If Hongbin would've asked this same question just a day ago, he could've easily brushed it off and jested around with Hongbin about it. However, things were different now and he was immediately regretting last night.

"Uh...Uhhh.. Huh?" He was trying to be discreet but his mind had decided it was good time to go blank. Hongbin looked at him funny. He wished he wasn't catching up on his nervousness. It just added to his insecurities.

Today was truly a very bad day.

"What's wrong, Wonsik?" Hongbin asked, a serious look wearing his face this time.

"N-nothing, I gotta g-go c-clean up!" Ravi was just about to dash out of the room when Hongbin held his wrist in his hand. Tight. Ravis' head shot down to look at Hongbin, his eyes, bright, gleaming. If it was someone else in his place, Ravi would've instantly called them creepy. But, now that he knew the latter's feelings, he didn't move. He waite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter