Love Equation

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the Love Equation era came around, they hadn't expected so much love for this song as they didn't have any concept for this song.

More schedules and more opportunities opened to them in just a few months and everyone was leaving abroad for one opportunity or another.

N became busy with his new drama, Hongbin with his variety shows, Hyukkie with a movie, Ken with a musical show, Ravi got more companies to compose for them and Leo went to visit his family.

 

Ravi still wasn't as popular yet again.

Reading some video comments on his phone, he threw it aside. He felt like breaking. But, he shouldn't break at such minimal things right?

Why didn't anyone see his potential? He made sure he was extra cute in this video, he was encouraged throughly by Ken and their members. They said it was Ravi's time to shine as the "cute rapper". But, it didn't bring anything. He loved his fans and he had seen a few comments supporting him... But they were at the far end, forgotten by the bunch of other comments above his, with more likes. He wanted to make his fans proud of him. He wanted to be more than just a rapper... 

Is he ugly? He had very good fans who'd usually come up to him and admire his face but... to the oustide, diverse cities... Was he ugly to them? He felt like they just stepped over him and his potential to get to a more appealing member. 

It's ok... He told himself. You have fans here who love you to death! 

Except those fans were very few and you're probably ugly. No one will ever realise your potential no matter how hard your own fans try to make others recognise your potential. 

And it was true. 

He was about to cry when he heard the dorm room unlock. He quickly composed himself, expecting N to come by since he usually came to have a break. 

Instead, his door opened and a shy Taekwoon's head popped behind the door, slowly opening wider to reveal himself. A small smile tugging at his lips. 

Wonsik's heart instantly lifted at the sight of his lover's face. He smiled brightly.

However, Taekwoon frowned as he got closer, "your eyes look really heavy.. dark... is something bothering you, Sikkie?" He asked in a concerned tone, sitting beside him on the bed. 

Taekwoon didn't know if it was Wonsik's habit, but he felt like the other constantly needed affection. Once he was away from it, he'd see him depressed like this, brooding over something in his head that made him uncomfortable. His lower lips will be jutted out and his eyes will be drooping more than usual. He didn't like to see him like that at all.

"How was your time with the family?" Wonsik asked, if it was to change the subject, Taekwoon wasn't having any of that.

"It was great but what's up with you? Tell me." He wanted to know what was weighing down the latter's mind. After 6 months into the relationship, he had completely known Wonsik like an open book. Except, he still didn't know what the other was thinking time to time.

"Taekwoon..." Wonsik wasn't jealous of his lover. Not at all. He loved him and he was glad that the other got way more attention than him.

Everyone got way more attention him. 

But, he has to get used to it.

"Woonie.." There were tears in his eyes now, he sounded small, fragile. Taekwoon felt his own heart sinking, breaking apart agonizingly as he saw how terrible the other looked all of a sudden. He looked completely torn.

"A-Am I ugly? I.. I don't know how you see me but... Woonie I read some comments and... I'm so underrated and I feel like I'm not at you guys level at all an-" a finger was pressed on his lips to cut him off. Taekwoon had a serious look on his face and for a minute Wonsik thought he was about to get a piece of his mind but, the other came close and softly pressed his lips on him. Wonsik's eyes instantly closed, savoring the other's taste as they molded their lips together and nibbled and on eachother's lips. As Taekwoon pushed himself to deepen the kiss further, he fell on top of Wonsik, half lying, since his other leg was on the either side and the other's thigh was inbetween.

"I love you so much.." Taekwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter