Eternity

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look, love is a nightmare. Time's over"

The entire arena is filled with exuberance and if you hear closely, you can hear fangirls crying.

The dance is perfectly executed. Winning enough awards and gaining more popularity than ever before, VIXX had finally made it to the top. Their determination and hardwork was finally recognised throughout the world. Their concepts were the best among the best. Their families and company couldn't be prouder.

By this time, the members can feel their schedules piling up even before seeing it. But, they were proud of themselves. Very proud. As much as their starlights were.

As expected, the back breaking schedules for all kinds of activities they had to do through weeks and weeks came up. Everyone became busy. A few even had to part ways for a while to attend other events.

During this course of time, Ravi and Leo became very close. 

It wasn't something new, they always had a special way to connect with eachother whenever they were together. Leo almost always opened himself up a little more whenever Ravi was around. Everyone noticed it.

However, Hongbin wasn't having any of that. 

Whenever Leo and Ravi were together, he'd make sure to make his way between them somehow. Though, Ravi was completely aloof from everything happening around him. He was just pleased to have more people to have fun with. 

The irritation could be felt between Hongbin and Leo as they sit together, even when not looking at eachother, even when huddled closely to sit, the tension between them can be felt. 

 

 

After a few weeks, they had some free time to themselves and the members thought it was a great time to have a hangout together.

While they ate lots of street foods under the full moon, they talked about their experiences and got into deeper conversations while walking without a direction. They finally saw a place that offered all kinds of drinks and decided it was good time to stop there as the humidity of the night had drenched them after walking long distances with the tiring yet interesting conversations they had. 

They were more than happy when N got them some cardboard games they can play with while waiting for their drinks. They made teams: N, Ken and Hyuk named themselves the "y Team" (forced by the insistence of their leader) while Ravi, Hongbin and Leo named themselves "Super Team".

They started playing along some games when their drinks came along and they eagerly drank it while still focusing on the game: N and Ken had banana milk, while Hyuk had some Taro bubble tea. Ravi had cold green tea while Leo had iced cinnamon Latte and Hongbin had Chocolate shake. They were all having a great time until y team was losing and N was standing on the seats and giving loud speeches on how he doesn't deserve this and how they're cheating and how his own team doesn't care for him while Hyuk kept shaking him from the legs to pull him down. At last, Ken stood on the chair and neck chopped the leader, then pretending to climb his shoulders while shouting "Please sit down old man! Sit down!" to make him sit, "I'm NOT old! I'm young and y and you're a jealous pumpkin" "Yah! What pumpkin? Who you calling pumpking HAH?" Another neck chop is thrown while they still bicker until, thankfully, the waitress returns to collect their empty cups. They sit down still glaring at eachother, playfully yet there's a hint of annoyance in them too. 

After a few more tries, the super team won and the y team started exaggerating their loss and mourned with crocodile tears while Ken sang Korea's national anthem with a depressing tone. They all laughed while clapping their hands like a seal except for Leo who just looked out of the window to the sky which was an azure with many bright stars illuminating the skies. While the moon shone brightly above them all. There was one thing that Leo would never get sick of, and those were nights like these.

When he felt silence he turned to look at what caused his noisy members to stop, only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter