Explanation 2

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Ravi knew it, Hongbin had pulled him into their room and shut the door. 

Ravi turned to face him directly. He straightened himself, towering over Hongbin. He had to show the other he wasn't gonna fear him anymore. He was confident in himself now. 

His strength was Taekwoon now.

"So, what the do you think you're doing?" Hongbin snapped, "Sleeping with some other guy when I was the one who owned you last night!"

"What am I doing?" Ravi narrowed his eyes, "What do you think you're doing?" he reprimanded, his voice an octave lower.

"What do you mean by that? Was I the one with another man after ing or was it you?" the other retorted.

"There was a reason to that, Hongbin." Ravi did not, absolutely did NOT want to repeat what had happened last night while he was with him. The memories immediately rushed in his mind and he clutched his chest, falling to his knees, gasping for breath.

 

Whatever fury was burning inside Hongbin, immediately left him when he saw the latter falling, he immediately reached him, trying to hold him. However, as soon as he tried pulling him, Ravi pushed his hands away from him, "don't touch me.." he defended rather weakly and there was sweat forming on his forehead, Hongbin tried reaching again but this time Ravi pulled away by falling completely on the floor on his side, his face morphed in a painful expression. 

Did I really do something wrong? Hongbin thought as the flashback of today morning started playing in his head. His eyes widened at the sudden realisation and he got up, moving away from the latter who was shaking, holding himself.

How could I do something this horrible? No way... His mind scolded him as he was moving away further, too horrified to even speak to the other. He couldn't. He despised himself.

"W-Wonsik... I-I'm so sorry... I didn't ev-" He tried to apologise but was cut off by the blue haired man who was suffering.

"You didn't even what, Hongbin?... Y-you... you.. you me... I.. I-" Ravi started weeping, the tears heavy as they fell on the floor, mini droplets around them. Hongbin felt guilt overbearing him, he felt like he could collapse.

Didn't he love Wonsik? How could he do this to him? He was the reason Wonsik was in this state!

He immediately snapped out of his self-guilt and scooted towards Ravi, He didn't want to see him like this, the other didn't deserve it. He quickly pulled up Wonsik into his arms and he wasn't fighting back anymore.

 

More than anything, Ravi needed someone during this breakdown. He felt weak, so weak he couldn't stand up or run to his dear Taekwoon. He had to settle with the one now. Though he felt immensely dirty, he wanted to believe it was all just a big mistake. He didn't want to hate on anyone. They were a team weren't they? They should all be in good terms and be happy. He regretted trying to find out his love interest but, Taekwoon felt right. Just right for him. He just needed to explain things to Hongbin then everything will be alright, yes? He held the other a little tighter, trying to soothe himself but it just made him cry harder.

"I... I believed you loved me, Hongbin..." He wanted to calm himself, he needed to straighten things out with Hongbin. His heart wasn't capable of hating.

"I.. I do. I swear I do... I don't.. I don't even know how I did this to you last night... I don't even know what triggered this, I'm so sorry... I swear I'll never hurt you again.." Hongbin broke down by the end of his sentence, his voice cramped, short of breath. He could feel it, He already knew it...

"Hongbin... I think you're too late for that..." He had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter