First

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Wonsik.

He wasn't popular among s and didn't have a large fanbase.

He was quite the shy, awkward guy with a soft heart.

But, his face said otherwise.

No one really considered him much and no one was too close to him.

They all just came and went around him. 

Cha Hakyeon was usually around him as he wouldn't push him away like other members did. Not their fault they had a very annoying leader! 

But, Wonsik seemed to pull through with his silly acts and felt comfortable around him. Cha would make him feel understood.

Yes, he had a great body to drool over, but still no one really considered it much yet again. 

Wonsik would usually feel left out. Not many reality shows would take interest in him even after they debuted. They'd usually ask the more appealing members than him.

He was labelled the visual along with Hongbin but yet, it had no effect on him like it did on Hongbin. 

Not like he complained, the other had way better looks than himself. A bright smile that will light a whole room, twinkling crescent eyes and those perfect dimples.

He was gifted with immense beauty.

Wonsik as known as Ravi, felt low, yet again. As the other was adored more than him.

 

Insomnia. His worst enemy. Never left.

Tonight was no different.

He looked at the ceiling while listening to Hyuk's soft snores. 

He sighed and got up. Pulling out of bed and slowly, quietly padded towards the bathroom.

He switched on the lights and entered, walking towards the sink.

He splashed water on his face, once, twice, thrice and looked up.

He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter