No One Can

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Ravi was out, everyone stood there staring at him with worried expressions wearing their faces.

During the turmoil inside, he had completely forgotten his purpose for going into Taekwoon's room.

He quickly thought up an excuse when Ken questioned him about Leo.

"Why isn't he coming out? Is he alright?" 

"Yes. He's fine. He's just a little stressed out because of practice. He's really sorry for his actions." Ravi made sure his voice wasn't doubtful as he spoke and everyone was calm again

Everyone except Ken who looked at him with an accusing expression.

"So, when will he be out?" N asked.

"I don't know. But, I-" Ravi was cut off when the door behind him unlocked and opened. Upon looking behind, he didn't know what to feel.

Taekwoon emerged from his bedroom, his head low.

"Sorry for making you guys worried. I was just having one of those days..." Taekwoon apologised.

"It's okay! We understand! Just get down quickly, we have practice and we need to attend a fansign at evening! Just hurry up, ok?" N ordered as he smiled gently at the taller and gave him a tight hug, "everything will be ok!" He cheered again before heading out.

The other members had started leaving slowly. Ken and Hongbin being the last when Taekwoon put a hand on Ravi's shoulder. Ravi turned around and was met with a tight hug.

 

 

 

Ken watched as Hongbin stared, with hatred oozing out of them. His lips set in a thin line. He looked back at the hugging duo. Ravi's hands were making circles on Leo's back, he was muttering something in his ear that Ken couldn't hear or make out.

The atmosphere was suddenly suffocating him. He looked at Hongbin next to him whose hands were set in a tight fist. His knuckles white. He started taking a few steps towards them but Ken stopped him.

"You already got him before Leo. Don't ruin this moment now." He calmly told Hongbin who still glared daggers.

When the duo fell apart and Ravi was leaving, Hongbin held his hand and looked back at Leo.

"I'm glad you're feeling well, Leo. I really hope this won't happen again since I don't want my boyfriend to keep visiting you to pull your sorry out." He said with bitter sarcasm lacing his tone.

Ken was about to tell Hongbin to keep his mouth shut since this will disrupt the balance of their group but he couldn't since Leo cut him off with an equal bitterness in his tone, "Oh? I'm sorry but.. it doesn't seem like your boyfriend loves you at all. He's just with you because unfortunately you approached him first."

Ken watched as Ravi whipped his head around, staring at Leo in a way that screamed, 'Please stop!' but he wasn't looking at the rapper anymore. He just looked down at Hongbin whose eyes held equal distaste.

"That's not true. Wonsik is mine now. And you already know you can't do anything to keep him away from me. Don't you dare try to brainwash him into thinking he likes you!" Ken was glad the others had left since Hongbin sounded like a murderer right now. His voice was threatning and it shook him to the core. Wonsik looked with pleading eyes towards him.

He knew his best friend will stand up for himself and others in any given situation. 

But, since this sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter