Crossing Limits

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi woke up to the inviting smell of fresh coffee. 

As soon as he opened his eyes, he expected to see Taekwoon. He hadn't seen the other for days... Wait, wasn't it just yesterday?

Why does it feel so long? 

Ravi had an odd feeling in his stomach. He didn't like the feeling at all. Opening his eyes to see a smiling Hongbin.

He could now label the odd feeling: eerie. 

Hongbin gave him a kiss on his forehead as he smiled back. He wasn't sure of his feelings at all. He felt out of touch, no connection whatsoever.

"I got you coffee!" He said gleefully. Hongbin could light up a dark city with just his smiles, make women swoon by just a single glance from his twinkling eyes, make knees weak by those ever deepening dimples, Ravi could love him for that but he still didn't feel connected to him.

The blue haired boy took the offering silently, before he could drink, Hongbin placed himself behind him. Back hugging him as he took small sips.

He kept patting his hair and came close to his ear, Ravi felt shivers run down his spine as Hongbin's lips brushed against his ears.

"You know you're beautiful, right?" He whispered into his ear, in a humble tone.

Ravi turned his head towards the back to look into the other's eyes. He was surprised but Hongbin wasn't wearing any kind of smile, there was sincerity through and through in his eyes. He couldn't help a blush reaching his cheeks and ears as he set down the mug of coffee as if swallowing the other's words slowly. He smiled meekly at the compliment.

"You really think so?" He wanted to make sure he heard right.

"Of course! You're too beautiful... Too lovable.. If anyone doesn't see it, it's their loss.." Hongbin flashed a big, cute smile towards Ravi who had started blushing profusely. He couldn't control his face anymore as a large smile broke out on his face, showing his pearly whites. He bit his lip and sneaked a look at Hongbin before looking away again, blushing.

"God, you're too irresistible, Wonsik." Hongbin cooed sweetly as his hands reached to cup his face and place a soft kiss on those lips.

Ravi actually felt loved now. His heart lifted a bit as he kissed the other back with equal sweetness.

"Hurry up now, we need to go pr-" The sound of the door opening made him stop, Ravi looked behind before he did and saw the faces of a very worried N and Hyuk.

"Ravi! Please come! Leo brother hasn't opened his door since yesterday night! Please try to get him out! He won't listen to any of us and we're getting very frightened!" A very tense Hyuk shouted, his voice shivering, tears threatening to fall.

Ravi instantly jumped, already making his way towards the elder's room.

 

 

 

When I first entered here, I didn't expect to be easily friends with anyone.

N with his leadership qualities, got me engaging with him. Though he became painstakingly annoying by the passing time but he was still a good person at heart even if I thoroughly regret speaking to him sometimes.

I never knew that I'd get attracted to someone who always looked like he was high but had amazing dance skills, body, looks and voice.

I never really engaged in a conversation with him before, but he was very straight forward, easy to talk to, understanding and wise.

He never forced me into a conversation, always patient.

I didn't know I was attracted to him until he performed the rap so confidently in front of the judges on our final auditions. His voice seemingly coming from the depths of the ocean, reverberating through my entire being.

He looked laidback, yet I remember how nervous he was, working day in and day out. I'd ask him if he needed anything during the early hours of the morning when his head would be dropping over his shoulders due to lack of sleep. 

He looked the cutest when he ate. His cheeks would get inflated and since he had a small mouth, he'd look like a kitten or a hamster. It never failed to make me smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter