Baby, We're Both Broken

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 AM

 

Leo stepped inside the dorm, pain shooting up in his hip. He could've stayed but since he hadn't informed anyone, he had to return as soon as possible. 

It had only been 2 hours since he had gone. He had taken a quick shower at the motel he and Kris had in; it was good since as expected he could imagine Wonsik's face on him, but he was a little rough so that's the only thing that pulled him from his dreaming, but just for a while; the feeling that was left in his stomache after , was eating him inside; he felt horrible, guilty, ty, he couldn't tell what he was feeling except that it was terrible and made him want to puke his guts out; he was glad the motel was close by their own building. It took him 10 minutes to return back to their dorm.

He took off his shoes, still a little tipsy, but his senses were working just fine.

He was about to make his way to his room when he heard a sound coming from the kitchen next to him. 

Must be the people above... Oh wait. No one lives above...

A sob. Noise of strangled sob came from the kitchen that reached his ears, Taekwoon was suddenly alert, taking quick steps towards the kitchen.

Upon entering, he didn't expect to see a Wonsik near the sink, gulping down a glass of water audibly. Tears stained his cheeks and more were streaming down his face, dropping from his chin. He looked broken. He put the glass down, facing the sink and Taekwoon had to hold back a horrified gasp as he saw blood and dripping down his legs. There were bruises all over his hips and back except his waist. However, when Wonsik turned around, Taekwoon couldn't help the tears that he was holding back, a soft cry escaped his throat as he stood a little more closer to an extremely embarrassed Wonsik, whose head hung low. His torso was covered in bruises and some were blackened, they looked so cruel. Upon looking down, Taekwoon's eyes widened even further when he saw more bruises between the other's thighs. 

"W-Wonsik... Oh my God... I-I..." Another sob escaped Taekwoon's throat and he hugged the latter, who cried even more as he buried his head into his broad shoulders. They stayed like that for a while, silently.

No words are needed to express feelings when they are this strong, isn't it?

Taekwoon pulled away and held Ravi's hands, leading him to the bathroom. He didn't care if others heard them showering this late. 

They both needed to feel new. Feel alive for once in eachother's presence.

Wonsik was unresponsive through it all. Taekwoon settled him in the tub before taking off his own clothes that smelt of smoke, alcohol and spit. Throwing them aside and stepping inside himself. He hoped the shower won't make too much noise as he kept the pressure low. He sat at either side of Wonsik, on the bathtub's edge, so he could reach the other's body easily without moving too much. 

He cleaned Wonsik first, delicately. Even though the latter's body was bruised, his skin was still smooth as ever under his fingertips, except a few scratches that made him cringe slightly underneath, he didn't show it. He wouldn't. He loved every piece of Wonsik. His body was an artwork and someone ruined it for their pleasure. But, he will fix his love. He will fix him. He wiped away a few tears that were still pouring out of the other's eyes with his thumbs and kissed him near the eyes and then the temple of his head. When he reached Wonsik's thighs, he was surprised at how strong they were, hard. No wonder the hickies were a lot smaller there since Hongbin probably had problem biting into Wonsik's flesh there. He tried to keep dirty thoughts away as he cleaned the other's legs. Wonsik was truly irresistible.

He gently washed Wonsik before sitting down across from him, reaching for the soap to clean himself now. Wonsik's head was still hung low, the tears had stopped. Upon close inspection, Leo noticed how Wonsik's lips were a lot puffier now, even if bruised, their color was a lot darker, almost a maroon red, he looked gorgeous. It maybe horrible to think like that but, he had to admit. He wanted to ask how dare Hongbin did this to him, but this wasn't the right time. 

Seeing that Wonsik's neck didn't have as dark bruises made him realise that Hongbin knew what he was doing. Because, if he had given darker hickies on his neck, the members would notice and it's not like they let something like this go easily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter