War 2

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonsik wakes up throwing the pillow at his noisy members angrily. 

"Can you all just shut the hell up and let me SLEEP!?" He growled, before putting his head back down on the soft mat to sleep.

"Ravi.. We didn't hear you snoring at all.. That's why we thought you were pretending to be asleep because of the embarrassment.." Ken said after N and Hyuk left the room, still nagging about how their 5 minutes sleep has gone to waste.

Ravi slowly turned to look at Ken, wide-eyes meeting the other's calm ones. 

"I didn't snore?.. What are you saying?.." Ravi asked while sitting up, still looking at Ken with disbelief. Memories of last night flashed in front of his eyes and he felt his chest tighten in an unknown way. His heart racing. His bestfriend, smirked before sitting across from him.

"Why? Didn't you know? You seem surprised!" Ken said gleefully with a wide smile on his face that made Ravi wonder what was in the elder's mind.

"W-well, I honestly was asleep.. I don't know what happened here.." Ravi protested.

"Ah! Don't you just sleep like a log, Ravi~" Ken said in his infamous 'kenjumma' tone.

"Please tell me~" He tried again while running his fingers through the other's hair in a way you brush your dog's hair.

"Well." Ken started before leaning close towards Ravi and whispering, "I saw Leo sleeping with you today and wondered what made him transfer to your room.. In the death of the night.. When everyone's asleep... When only the satan walks-" 

"Wait, wait, wait. Why are you making this so suspicious and dramatic.. Oh My God.. Did you.. Did... Were you the one who made all the fuss in the morning? DID YOU MAKE THEM THINK SOMETHING WRONG!!???" Ravi shouted while throwing a playful, yet angry punch at the other's arm.

"OW! Yes, I did, but but but! Don't worry, I removed that misunderstanding easily. Just wanted to have fun ya'know... So, tell me.. Why did Leo-" Ken explained but ending his sentence suspiciously again before Ravi cut him off.

"Listen, There was nothing, ok? Hyuk went to sleep somewhere else probably because I was snoring too loud and I don't even know why Leo was here, I just woke up and saw him and he was awake and told me that if I had someone sleep close to me I might stop snori-" Ravi was cut off this time by a grinning Ken, "Ohhh~~ So you cared so much of his advice that you didn't even forget it in your sleep? Or is it because... He 'made' your sleep-"

"I will choke you, Ken." Ravi said in a low voice which was further threatening by his deep voice.

"Ok, ok... At least listen to your bestfriend~ Ottokaji~ My very own bestfriend doesn't want me~~ huhu~" Ken pretended to cry while pouting, his expression set in comical grief.

Ravi smiled at the childish behaviour his bestfriend displayed, it was adorable... No matter what he does, it always brightens Ravi's day.

As he's the only one who knows Ravi too well.

 

 

Hongbin got out of shower and headed to the room to get a change of clothes.

Before getting to his cupboard, he stood in front of the mirror, looking at himself. 

The towel was tied a little below his waist, water trickling down his glorious body. His porcelain abs shining brightly as the water covered them, a few droplets from his shower still sliding from his hair to his necks to his abs. He turned around a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter