Visiting

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi forgot what had happened a few days ago as they got into crucial practice everyday. Their schedules got busier than ever and they were getting more popular by the passing day. He didn't know if he should be glad or regret it. Currently, he was regretting it though.

His entire body burned as they practiced for the nth time. They practiced countless hours until they collapsed at 5 AM, on a new day.

Him and Leo were the first to collapse on the floor. While the others fell back on the bench catching their breaths. After half an hour of agonisingly filling their lungs with air, they scampered back to their dorm rooms with aching bodies.

 

Their hard work paid off the day after, as they gave a dazzling performance. They came out fresh and gave it their all on stage. The fans throat ripping screams resounding through the auditorium made their body rush with adrenaline and give a powerful, energetic performance. The leader was highly satisfied and so was their manager who took them out after it for a heavy dinner.

While they ate their delicious food, N complimented all of them individually. Ravi was glad he's a lot more confident now about himself after receiving so much love from their leader and the members. He was even receiving requests from famous singers and groups to write down their lyrics and he was suddenly receiving more than he expected. 

Though, money never mattered to him. He was concerned about himself and how others will see him. He wanted to mark himself in everyones' heart. He wanted to be recognised for his skills. Everyone did envy him for it as they all would answer the same thing, "Yes, I'm jealous of Ravi because, he recieves a lot of royalties." He never minded as there was one who still thought differently and admired him for his hardwork.

That someone was Leo. Whenever he was asked, he'd reply with the same answer, "No, I'm not jealous or angry. For the amount of hardwork he does and the sleep he loses, it's all worth it." And Ravi never felt better. He'd be motivated throughout the day as he'd remember his words.

 

Hongbin didn't compliment him much but he always catered to Ravi's needs whenever he needed it. He'd usually get up in the middle of the night and go to his studio room with a cup of green tea, hot chocolate and snacks. 

Ravi appreciated it a lot and thanks to that fateful day, he always makes Hongbin listen to his songs and make him read the lyrics he'd written and ask for an opinion. 

Hongbin's opinion, however, was always cheerful as he was careful not to hurt his feelings. Though Ravi wouldn't say anything, he couldn't help but feel a little down inside. He knew he wasn't perfect and he needed proper reviews to improve himself more. He asked him once for criticism and it didn't go well as he started thinking on the most polite way to criticise Ravi's hardwork. In the end, he just answered with, "Ravi.. You're so hardworking so it's probably great in my opinion!" 

Yet, Ravi was ever grateful to Hongbin for caring so much for him without his prompting. He was a comforter for him. 

 

 

One day while they were having a break from their schedules, their director came in announcing that they'll be going on a trip to the beach. Everyone ran to their rooms  excitedly, grabbing whatever they needed to head to the beach with exception of Leo who slowly stood up and walked - more like moseyed, until, Ravi came out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter