Practice

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay everyone! Get to your positions! We're going to practice one last time~" N shouted happily while clapping his hands. 

Everyone stood their places and their song "G.R.8.U." started playing.

Everyone danced gracefully, however the leader noticed something was off.

"Oye! Ravi! Aren't you the cutie master of this song? Make those cute gestures! I bet they drive the fans crazy!" He encouraged with full confidence evident in his voice.

Ravi smiled gratefully as he felt a new energy boosting in his system. The vibe in the practice room entirely changed as Ravi got everyone smiling with his cute gestures and expressions. Hongbin laughed and smiled widely all the while practicing which made him feel happier and enthusiastic. He probably isn't that bad afterall!

He was all pumped up when they got on stage. They performed greatly and the crowd was exhilirating, the members were thrilled.

They were giving their thanks separately when Ravis' eyes adjusted on the lightsicks and banners of the crowd. There were a sea of people holding out banners for each member alike, but only a few were holding up Ravis'. He felt down but he was thankful to even those few as he kept smiling and gave out his special thanks to their fans.

 

 

"Man~ I'm so hungry~" Ken announces as soon as they're back at their dorms.

"Do you want some ramyun? I'm cooking some for myself.. It's too late to go out and get something else now." Ravi spoke as he moved around the kitchen getting another packet of instant ramen.

"Awww how kind of you to feed an old lady like me~" Ken retorted in his "kenjumma" voice as he called it. It really did sound like an old woman.

"I don't feel like making you anymore ramen at all.." He said as he walked back to his bowl of ramen sitting on the kitchen counter. 

"Ayeee~ Fine-" "Can you make me some, Wonsik?" Ken was cut off by the silent but audible voice of Leo. Ravi looked behind him as he heard his real name being called after quite a while by someone he didn't speak much to. He looked straight into Leos' eyes but didn't feel any coldness in them. 

Strange... Ravi thought as he simply nodded and prepared the ramen. Ken started pouting as he watched him handing Leo his bowl. 

 

He was feeling strange under the others' gaze as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter