Anew

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Hongbin and Hyuk opened the door of the restaurant, a swish of cold air greeted them.

They sighed contently as they got in, escaping the hot summer heat outside.

"Hello~ May I please take your order?" A cheery, beautiful waitress asked the duo as they took their seats in the corner of the restaurant as to not get noticed.

"We'll let you know as soon as we reserve our choice." Hongbin said, smiling warmly at the blushing waitress who bowed and left.

"What should we get?" Hyuk later asked Hongbin who was scanning the menu.

He looked up at Hyuk and narrowed his eyes, "Weren't you the one who told me about this restaurant? I thought you knew what you were getting me.." he questioned.

"I'm getting you?" Hyuk gasped and made a shocked expression and Hongbin instantly knew the other was pulling his leg. The acting was a little too exaggerated to believe it was real.

"Uh? Did I get you out of your house or did you get me out of my house?" Hongbin asked in a comical manner. A smile on his lips like usual.

"Oh wow, when did I say I was paying?" The other questioned playfully, a silly grin on his face, his eyes smiling.

"What, so I'm gonna pay? If I remind you correctly who has a damn movie career right now?" Hongbin asked, amused.

"Oh and who's appearing on variety shows? Not to mention who's selected as an host for the upcoming MCountdown?" Hyuk reprimanded, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Tch. I'll pay," Hyuk had a cocky grin of victory until Hongbin spoke again, "and you won't be sleeping in tonight." 

The way the other's grin fell was truly hilarious. Hongbin laughed loudly as it looked like gravity itself pulled the other's grin down.

"Y-Yah! Not fair! Not fair!" Hongbin held his stomach as he bent over laughing at the other's childish whining and defeated expression. Hyuk maybe cunning but no one can beat Hongbin's teasing. He truly enjoyed it while the other suffered.

"So decide quickly, Hyukkie~" Hongbin teased again as the other frowned comically, showing his two front teeth and looking like a pissed bunny. He finally sighed, "I'll pay, I'll pay..." He grumbled out.

While they ate their delicious food, they made minimal conersations, smiled and laughed while Hyuk pretended like one member or another, mocking them while Hongbin scolded him playfully about manners all the while losing his too.

It was a great day that ended to a great night, both in the restaurant and back home in bed.

 

When they were finally going to sleep, all cuddled up. Hongbin breathed into Hyuk's neck contently before asking, 

"Hyukkie... Do you remember how you made me yours?"

"The day we kissed at the beach? Yeah... best day of my life... and best day to showing how clever I am." He laughed lightheartedly. Hongbin flicked his forehead, earning a yelp from the other to his satisfaction.

"I didn't expect you to take it so lightly..." Hyuk continued, kissing the latter's forehead.

"I didn't either... But, I was so glad that I've finally found someone who loves me and will pull me out of my misery..." Hongbin smiled genuinely, remembering those days.

"I love you..." Hyuk said and pulled the other closer, caressing the other's face.

"I love you more..." Hongbin took the other's hand and kissed the palm. Smiling again before both of them drifted into their dreamland.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter