Are We Ever Going To Be The Same?

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon's body was stiff.

"You aren't doing well!"

"Do you need to rest, are you okay?"

"You should go relax, it's ok, we'll tell the manager that you had gotten sick." 

With that, Taekwoon took slow steps towards the door to exit the practice room, feeling all the eyes of s on him. As soon as he was out, heavy tears spilled from his eyes as he rushed towards their dorm, his eyes stinging with so much pain he couldn't see ahead. 

I need to breathe, I need air, breathe, breathe... Everything hurts.. Why is this happening? Leo's heart was throbbing painfully in his chest and he felt his chest tightening, the aching throb getting stronger. He opened the door of their dorm, stumbling into his room and shutting locking the door behind him. He hurriedly dove under the covers of his comforting bed. New hot tears spilled from his eyes, a lot heavier than before, his pillow wettening by each drip that left his face, his chin and ears were wet but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was never wake up, be alone and somehow disappear.

After a few more hours of crying and struggling to not harm himself with something, his eyes felt heavy, the stinging now turned to an aching pulse behind his eyes. He didn't realise when he slept as his eyes shut by themselves, the only way he could escape this harsh reality.

 

 

 

Ravi watched as Leo dragged his feet towards the exit. He looked a lot paler than usual and his porcelain skin was in fact tinted with an ugly yellow. He wondered what caused Taekwoon to look like that, he was a very hard working person and to see him like this in the middle of practices made Ravi shudder in thought of what could've just happened.

He forgot about it soon as he started practicing again and Hongbin flashed one of his big, bright smiles. He was liking him more by the passing hours even though the other confessed to him not even half a day ago. He had thought he liked the vocalist more but he realised he must've mistaken since the vocalist never approached him on this matter. It was Hongbin who did and cleared his doubts, he was actually glad that he would not have to stress over this matter anymore since he knew who he liked now.

At lunch break, he felt a hand in his and looked over to see Hongbin staring up at him in admiration. He felt a little tingling in his stomach but that was it. Since I'm just starting to like him... Maybe it'll take time to develop feelings for him... He thought to himself as he was led by the other somewhere.

Before he could ask where they were going, Hongbin had already made his way into one of the bathroom stalls.

"What are we doing here?' Ravi asked, a little distracted by thinking about what's coming next. He knew it, actually, but, he needed to hear it.

"Oh, you know, since you're mine now I always pondered over how your lips.. your skin will feel against mine.." Hongbin said with a seductive tone, his voice huskier than usual. Ravi gulped and before he knew it, Hongbin attacked his lips.

"Mmm" Ravi gave a light moan as Hongbin pressed harder against him, his tongue forcing its way into the latter's mouth as the latter struggled to keep up with his pace.

 

Sure, Ravi had kissed before. But, the girls he had dated were a lot slow paced, needed time to catch up to a needy speed. He liked how delicate they were and how he'd feel dominant over them but this was a lot different from those. He was being dominated over right now and it was all too new for him. He didn't know what to feel, weak or strong? Submissive or should he take over? He didn't know how to react and suddenly the kiss seemed wrong.

 

 

Hongbin, however, wasn't willing to give up when he sensed the other's discomfort and tugged behind the other's hair to expose his neck. He over his neck and the other finally shuddered, much to his pleasure. He made sure to nip and every bit of Ravi's neck before he finally found a sensitive spot which made Ravi clasp a hand over his mouth to stop the moan that was about to be a lot more vocal than he'd like in a bathroom stall.

His hands made his way under the rapper's shirt, his mouth leaving a guttural moan as he felt the other's glorious, hard abs. He could just imagine how Ravi would feel under him and he couldn't wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter