Explanation

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The duo- or at least Leo, woke up to clicking noises. 

As soon as he opened his eyes to see who it was, he was clearly shocked and annoyed. Of course he should've expected it.

But, he didn't expect this will be an eye candy for s who were taking their pictures. Ken being the one zooming into their close proximity and taking pictures with a wide grin plastered to his face while N wiped invisible tears as he made a video of them. Hyuk simply snickered as he looked at his phone to see how the pictures came out. 

"God, stop it!" Leo hissed angrily at them. He was still sleepy and had a headache. He didn't want his childish members to disturb him at this moment. He looked towards his side to see Ravi was still asleep. His face peaceful. Only if Leo could sleep like him. He was glad the clothes Ravi was wearing were hidden under the sheets. 

"Wow I never expected my ship to be real. It's truly the best day of my life." Ken said while he still took pics of a very pissed Leo.

"Did you notice? They both looked like kittens snuggled up against eachother for warmth!" N said gleefully as he rewatched the video. Ken 'awwww'ed at N's words before stopping too and went through his pictures. "Ahh~ Which one should I post for my starlights?" He mused outloud while Leo got up and took long steps to strangle him. Ken was quick to escape and the others found their chance to escape too. They all ran away laughing hysterically. Leo looked out of the door and scanned the dorm. No sign of Hongbin. That's a good thing. He went back into bed and snuggled into Ravi again who was still in deep slumber, however, the other still encircled his arms around Leo and pulled him close in a tight embrace and he fell asleep faster than he thought. He'll deal with the members as soon as he's energetic again. 

 

 

 

Hongbin sat in the shower confused.

Why was there a little blood on his ? Did he go overboard? No, No, I can't hurt Wonsik... He said to himself as he took a long shower, trying to recall last night. 

He remembered everything except that he hurt Wonsik. He didn't remember how he went berserk. He kept thinking, is that the reason he wasn't in bed today? But, where is he then? 

He started worrying and hurriedly put on his clothes. He heard some laughter coming from their living room and he became a little curious as to what did the members find to make themselves laugh so early in the morning. He walked towards the living room.

No sign of Wonsik or Taekwoon. 

He started feeling a little nervous but still approached them. N was the first to notice him coming and before he knew it, the leader was shoving his phone into his face.

"Hong! Look! Look, what gold we found today!" N almost screamed into his ears with bursting excitement.

Hongbin pulled the phone away a few inches before he got a proper look. 

His heart suddenly dropped to his feet. Wonsik and Taek-ing-woon. Curled up with eachother. They almost looked like they were molded together. 

That should be him in Wonsik's arm. Not Taekwoon. 

What was Wonsik doing there anyway? Was it because of the affair that took place last night? What did he miss?

If he could, he would've ran to their room, pulled Taekwoon from his feet and dropped him on the floor. He would've ranted angrily at Wonsik.

But, unfortunately, he had a reputation to keep. Anything he did out of ordinary will lead to the havoc of himself and others. 

He forced a smile and nodded, giving the phone back to N rather forcefully. The leader didn't seem fazed at all. He just kept staring down into his mobile with a goofy grin.

"Hey, leader! Should we threaten them with these images next time? It'll be great benefit to us!" Hyuk suggested with an evil grin. Ken gasped, "I was thinking the SAME thinnng~" They both high fived each other like children with stupid grins on their faces. N nodded enthusiastically, "it will be great to save our budget too! Ravi will get us everything with his ton of money! HAHA!" N did an evil laugh while they all high fived eachother and Hongbin rolled his eyes. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter