War

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin's alarm went off at 3AM. It vibrated strongly against his cheek.

He rubbed his sleepy eyes and walked to the door. He had to go check if Ravi was awake, pulling an all-nighter to work again.

Just as he was about to pull the door open, someone grabbed his hand and pulled him away from it. Shocked, Hongbin tried to figure out the silhouette in the dark who had now pushed him against the wall next to the door, keeping a distance still.

"What are you doing up so late?" Hyuk whispered worriedly.

"Hyuk? What are you doing here?" He asked with surprise, voice a little above a whisper, releasing his hand from the latter's hold.

"I couldn't bear with Ravi's snoring tonight, it has increased an octave!" The younger whined in his hushed tone.

"Oh, so, where are you sleeping here? When did you come?" The latter asked, smiling a little, relieved to know that the other had slept.

"Ah, I'm sleeping in Leo's place. I came a few minutes ago here before you awoke." He replied. Hongbin started feeling odd.

"Leo's place? Then where's Leo sleeping?" He asked out of curiousity as the odd feeling started to turn into a suffocating one.

"Oh, he exchanged his place with mine. He's sleeping with Ravi." Hyuk deadpanned and Hongbin felt his insides churn.

"O-oh.. I see... I-I just needed to go get water.." He choked out, his lungs not obeying him. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I can see why you wanted to get up at this time. I'm sorry! I'll sleep now.." The younger apologised and walked to his bed, snuggling into it and clutching a plushie close to him.

Hongbin twisted the handle of the door and slipped out, closing the door behind him. He tip-toed towards Ravi's room and pressed his ear to the door. 

Sure, he was paranoid and knew nothing like that would be going between Leo and him but... Hongbin couldn't resist to assure himself properly. When he just heard loud, deep snoring, he let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in. He walked towards the fridge and gulped the cold water, cooling his senses and helping him breathe out better. He did feel better but he still couldn't believe Leo was getting sleep with that loud snoring... Was he even sleeping? He thought about walking into the room to check but that was just absurd! He decided against it and walked back to his room. 

 

 

Ravi woke up in the early hours of the morning.

How so early?

Yes, his own snores woke him up.

He smiled as he saw the time- 5AM. He still had 2 more hours to sleep. He his side and caught a glance of long, milky legs. This isn't Hyuk... He thought and raised his head to get a better look. As he came a little closer to the tall figure, he realised to his surprise, it's Leo. He gasped lightly as he looked at him in shock. Hyuk must've left because of my snores... But, why would Leo take his place then!? Is he even asleep? I should see.. He crawled on his fours towards Leo who wasn't too far away from him and looked over to see his face which was facing the opposite direction. He didn't realise he was getting closer to see under the other's eyelids for a sign of disturbance until the other opened his eyes, unnaturally quickly, like a cat, looking at him straight in the eyes too. Ravi jumped away in shock, "You scared me...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter