Voodoo

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, the Voodoo Doll era came around.

Around this era, VIXX gained high success as they had their first win and their popularity rose by folds. 

Ravi was especially happy as he had gotten a raise in his own popularity too. He was highly appreciated for his acting skills and dance. He couldn't be happier. Even the members who he wasn't as close to were trying to get closer with him and gave him more attention than before. More fans held up banners with his name on it.

He got to know a rising group amongst them named EXO. He became close friends with one of their Chinese members, Zitao. He belonged to the rapping line and was of great company, quite feminine too but it looked charming on him, sometimes annoying but never crossed the limits. He was a great friend even though they weren't similar in many ways. 

"Raveh, you didn't tell me who you're closest to in your group.." Zitao asked while looking at him expectantly. They were sitting next to eachother watching the many group performances from above them in the room on top of the auditorium above the large crowd below them who were screaming and singing along. The atmosphere was captivating.

"Did you tell me yours?" He asked. Zitao nodded and replied, "I told you it was our leader, Kris, who I'm closest to." Ravi looked behind him to see a man a lot taller than him with blonde hair and a handsome, stoic face, looking at the view in front him. He seemed intimidating, like Leo. "Oh yes, I remember now.. Sorry.." He replied. "Well, tell me then who're you closest to?" He pressed again and Ravi suddenly felt sweat moistening his palms. He wasn't nervous but he was confused. He was never asked something like this before.

Ravi scrunched up his face and starting thinking. Who am I closest to, really? Who do I spend most of my time with? Is it N? No, he isn't "close" to me that way. He's just close as a leader... Hyuk?... But, he hardly ever speaks to me even though he knows me well... Hongbin? Leo? Not at all. Ken?... Ah yes! He's the only one who ever speaks to me as a friend and has always been by my side! Ravi felt relief wash over him as he looked back up with a relaxed face and smiled at Zitao. "It's Ken. He's the closest to me." He replied proudly and pointed at the said person. After finding him sitting a row behind their own, as if sensing the latter, Ken looked back at him and smiled, "He seems like a great guy," Tao said as Ravi pulled his hands away from pointing. "He is.. he can be very annoying sometimes though-"

"I HEARD THAT!!" Ravi laughed loudly while Zitao was startled at the strange voice he never heard before. He saw Ravi looking behind him at Ken who was giving him an accusing glare but it wasn't hard. He ruffled Ken's hair and looked back at Zitao with a playful grin on his face. "That was Ken for you. He has many personalities so, if you hear a strange noise ever again it'll be our Ken!" He said and Zitao couldn't help but giggle a little at their childish behaviour.

 

 

Ravi sat in his minuscule studio, composing and writing lyrics. He bit down at his chocolate bar and typed away on his keyboard arranging and rearranging the tunes and rhythyms when someone opened the door and entered.

He expected to see Ken who'd usually pop up to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter