SMTM4

Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unintended Luxury, complete party amongst host and guests,

The role that shines brighter than the groom, that's me

That's right, I don't need money, since I'll return with honor,

Keep the trophy waiting- competition!

Shed blood amongst yourselves, I'm fighting myself today!

That's right, my life thought everyday that this will be the start of my golden mornings

Heard that I'm a nobody numerous times for the past 3 years!

But in the end, I'll become unbeatable"

 

Everyone in the auditorium stood with mouths hanging and eyes wide in complete stunned silence in awe.

With a click of his tongue and a gesture of slicing throat with his thumb, Ravi had gotten the necklace of his dreams. He bowed and accepted it generously while everyone applaused, winking a few more times at the camera. After sitting down in a nearby corner to watch the rest. He couldn't get the grin off his face no matter how he tried to compose himself. He spoke about how all idols should succeed and get a name for themselves.

He was honestly overjoyed. All those days he stayed up all night rehearsing and fixing his lyrics to make them a little more badass since it has been a long time since he had to break routine and write something more powerful than just fun or romance. He would always wake up every afternoon and rap to s and ask for their honest opinions, which they always gave, gratefully. He may not be par to those other rappers but he knew somehow he was capable inside. He'll improve overtime if he gets the chance.

Leo would usually stay up late with him but not too late that he'd wake up at afternoon. The other members excluding Ken still didn't know of their relationship. They teased them time to time and Ravi was glad Hongbin had finally returned to his usual smiles and good luck again. He'd wink often at both of them if they did as much as brush hands against eachother slightly, but it still didn't help Ravi to get some sort of a hint that he was lowkey flirting with him. He didn't mind anymore. Hongbin had Hyuk now. 

Ravi had mentally prepared himself for any consequences in the last week left before the auditions. 

He had worked out vigorously to relieve the tension from his muscles and even surprisingly bathed every day. The members for turning into a new leaf but he knew they were glad at some point too.

However, there was something else that Ravi did in his free time.

They had many concerts for their fans around Asian coutries and even visited America for a free concert which went well than expected. They even danced in the rain and was surprised at how surprisingly gorgeous they all came out, wet. In the pictures taken by their loving fans.

He smirked as he saw Leo's pictures. looking like a drenched cat... No, he wasn't that bold; Kitten suits better. He scrolled through some more pictures until his smile grew wider at the one he was expecting to see.

It was from one of their concerts where, he had gotten a bit too excited during their GR8U and started feeling the rhythym in his body that caused him to slip, expecting to meet the cold hard ground and embarrass himself but, strong but delicate arms wrapped around his chest and he immediately smiled, his ears getting a little hot as he turned to look at his Leo, who smiled back at him shyly, they were drowned in fans screeching, "WONTAAAEEEEKKKKKKKK" heard all over the place and they had to compose themselves from that moment even if they wanted it to last. Their idol image is important even if their fans liked what happened. 

The other was his favorite, from another concert. It was when Leo had just struck his highnotes and got up to pace the stage and everyone was just running past him and he was following the rest when Leo stopped him by the shoulders, looked him in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter