chapter 4

I need u

“Jung Kook—“ Krystal was cut off. “Think about it…you’ll be out of that orphanage….don’t you want that?” Jung Kook asked. Krystal sighed. “I don’t want to intrude on your family Jung Kook..” She said. Jung Kook smiled. “You won’t…I’m sure they’ll love to have you. And besides..we have an extra room in the house.” Jung Kook responded. Krystal slightly smiled. “I mean..It would be nice to get out…” She said with a soft tone. Jung Kook waited for her to answer. “I need to think about it.” Krystal said. Jung Kook nodded understanding her position. “Okay just tell me—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!?” A teacher yelled. Krystal and Jung Kook stood up. Jung Kook sighed upon seeing who it was. “W-we’re sorry—“ Krystal was cut off. “Get outside on the field.” The teacher said. Krystal and Jung Kook didn’t move. “NOW!!” The teacher yelled causing Krystal to run out of the class room and do as she was told. “I’m going to tell your father Jung Kook…I thought you were better than these high school teenaged boys.” The teacher said. “Oh please don’t start.” Jung kook replied. “You were going to have in school—“ The teacher was cut off. “Okay before you jump to conclusions I suggest you ask what happened first…we were talking about the orphanage…there was no kissing, touching…or involved.” Jung Kook said. The teacher looked at Jung Kook. “I-i’m sorry.” The teacher stuttered. Jung Kook scoffed. “No it’s fine.” Jung Kook said before he stormed out of the class room. 

Jung Kook walked outside on the field. Krystal immediately caught his eye. He watched her as she shot arrows at the target. She never missed one shot. “Good job Krystal.” The guy said. Krystal smiled and nodded. He watched as she did each activity perfectly. She even earned fans, both females and males. However a group of girls were staring at her with anger boiling in their blood. The last game was a race. Jung Kook decided not to take part of any activity. He decided to watch Krystal do her thing. As the race started Krystal ran full speed. Everyone stared at her in shock as she ran. Her stamina, movement, and skill surprised everyone. She left a huge amount of space from her and the 20 other students who were trying to catch up with her. As she reached the finish line, she flinched when she heard cheers from the crowds. She didn’t realize what she had gained. She gained fans, supports, even people who are inspired by her. Krystal didn’t know what to do. She stood there frozen. She liked the feeling that people were cheering for her. Jung Kook smiled as he ran down to her from the bleachers. “You were amazing today.” Jung Kook said with a smile plastered on his face. Krystal looked at Jung Kook and smiled. “Are they cheering for me?” Krystal asked. Jung Kook nodded. “Like I said…you were amazing out there…” Jung Kook answered. Krystal looked at the crowd and smiled. Everyone stopped upon hearing a slap. 

They stared at Krystal and tiffany in shock. Krystal looked at Tiffany with wide eyes. “You cheated didn’t you?” Tiffany asked a with rage. Krystal shook her head. “No I wouldn’t cheat—“ Krystal was cut off. “STOP LYING!!” Tiffany yelled as sweat dripped down from her chin. Tiffany was angry to the fact that she finally had lost. “Tiffany that’s enough.” Jung Kook said. Tiffany looked at Jung Kook and scoffed. “You’re supporting this cheater?” Tiffany asked in disbelief. Jung Kook scoffed as well. “You just can’t stand the fact that there is finally someone who’s better than you.” Jung Kook replied earning a smack from Tiffany. Jung Kook chuckled. “I suggest you hide your claws Tiffany…you may think you run this school…but who has more fans? BTS? or your group? Yes your dancing, your music, and whatever else you do is great…but there’s one thing that you don’t have…a heart…and that’s why no one likes you guys…I suggest that you don’t mess with a member of Bangtan or a friend of theirs…there’s consenquences.” Jung Kook said. Tiffany scoffed and rolled her eyes. She looked at Krystal and smirked. “You’re lucky your protected by him…but as soon as you’re out of his grasp…you will be hunted down.” Tiffany said before she walked away being followed by her girls. Everyone began to clear out the field. Jung Kook sighed and then looked at Krystal who didn’t move an inch. “Krystal.” He called. She didn’t reply. Krystal tried so hard to get the rage she was feeling from Tiffany out of her. Tiffany’s thoughts and anger brought Krystal to a point where she couldn’t control herself. Krystal felt her hands began to freeze, slowly it was turning blue. “..” She thought. Jung Kook then grabbed Krystal’s hand causing her to come out of her trance. “Are you okay? Why are you freezing?” Jung Kook asked in worry before he began to breath on her hand to warm it. Krystal looked at her hands and then at Jung Kook. “I was just shocked that’s all..” She answered. 

Krystal began to walk towards her locker. She wondered how can her powers get back in control when she’s with Jung Kook. She was surprised at the fact that he made her feel…safe, protected. She opened her locker and placed her book bag in it. She needed to leave the school. Even if it’s only for a couple of minutes. “Hey Krystal.” A girl said. Krystal looked at the girl in confusion. She wondered what the girl wanted. Krystal flinched when the girl shoved a notebook to Krystal’s chest. “Can I get an autograph?” The girl asked happily. “Excuse me?” Krystal asked in confusion. “You were amazing out there…you’ve gained so much respect…not to mention fans.” The girl said before she pointed at the huge crowd of people who were waiting for their turn. Krystal’s eyes opened wide. “Um—“ Krystal was cut off. “You were amazing out there!! How did you do that?!?” the girl said. Krystal smiled. “Thank you—“ Krystal was cut off when the crowd yelled that they love her. Krystal looked at them in shock. “I-I have to go.” Krystal stuttered. The crowd followed Krystal as she walked. She didn’t know what to do. It felt great to have fans. “This is what it fame feels like..” She thought.