chapter 11

I need u

Note: blue means flashback

“Jung Kook!!” Nara called as she followed her son down the street. Jung Kook continued walking. Anger engulfed him. He wondered how could they be so heartless…so cold. Krystal needed help but yet they’re acting as if she’s a monster. “Jung Kook!!” Nara called once more. Jung Kook refused to stop. Nara shook her head as tears fell from her eyes. “DON’T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME!!” Nara yelled causing Jung Kook to stop walking. Nara stopped as well. He in-haled and ex-haled. Turning around, Jung Kook faced his mother. “What do you want from me?!?” Jung Kook asked with frustration. Nara sighed. “I want you to trust me—“ Nara was cut off. “TRUST YOU?!?…you let Krystal shoot herself three freaking times!!…how am I suppose to trust you w-when you and dad l-look at us like we’re monsters??” Jung Kook said with anger written in his tone. Nara shook her head. She walked closer only to have Jung kook move back. “Don’t.” He said. Nara stopped walking. “You are a lot of things Jung Kook…but you are no monster…” Nara replied. “That’s bull…you know that right??…there were plenty of times you thought that I was a monster—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “No—“ Nara was cut off as well. “Oh stop with the crap mother!!!…did you forget that I could read minds???…there were multiple times you looked at me thinking…that I was a monster…when I was child…even now!!” Jung Kook said in anger. Nara shook her head. Before she could even utter a word, Jung kook spoke again. “Remember when Krystal stopped my powers from going out of control???…you looked at me with fear…you thought that I was a monster…e-even dad….don’t you ever lie to me telling me that you never viewed me as a monster…” Jung Kook replied. Nara could hear the sadness in his tone. She remained silent as she stared at the ground. “What are you thinking mother??…or should I invade your god damn mind and find out myself?” Jung Kook asked. Nara looked at Jung kook, shaking her head. She wiped her tears and sighed. “I want you to stay away from her…stay away from Krystal..” Nara said. Jung Kook scoffed. “And why would I do that? Why would I stay away from someone who understands me better than anyone—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “You don’t understand Jung Kook!! I’m t-trying to protect you!!” Nara said in anger. Jung looked scoffed once again as he shook his head in annoyance. 

“See you expect me to trust you…but you aren’t giving me anything—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “I didn’t want you around Krystal because..I know…I know how your story ends…” Nara said as tears formed in her eyes.  Jung Kook looked at her in confusion. “What are you talking about—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “Jung Kook both of you…” Nara paused. She realized she almost slipped up. Jung Kook looked at her. Nara shook her head. “…I already said too much…” Nara said. Jung kook shook his head. “No mom if you know something tell me. Please!” He replied. Nara looked at her son as he pleaded. She sighed. “Mom..” Jung Kook called. “The day of your birth…there was massive destruction everywhere…fires…explosions…many things were happening but…it wasn’t just you…Krystal…she was born the exact same day, the exact same time…she caused temperatures to drop…ice forming all around the room…” Nara paused for a moment. She looked at Jung Kook. “Both of you are creatures who…are meant for greater things—“ Nara was cut off. “Mom what are you talking about??? greater things??? Krystal is literally fighting for her life and you’re telling me this bull??” Jung Kook said in anger. Nara watched as her son shook his head. He turned around and started walking again. Nara immediately went to his side, grabbing his arm trying to stop him. “Jung Kook listen to me please…both of you are apart of something big—“ Nara was cut off. “Stop it mom…stop with the lies!” Jung Kook said in anger. Nara shook her head. “Jung Kook you don’t understand…you and Krystal are locked in endless cycles!!” Nara said trying to get through to him. Jung Kook scoffed. “Whatever mom..” Jung Kook replied with annoyance. Nara sighed. ““There were others like you before your time!!” Nara said causing Jung Kook to stop walking. He turned and faced her. “What did you just say to me??” Jung Kook asked. Nara gulped as she remained silent. “Mom.” Jung Kook called. Nara looked at her son as he looked at her with pleading eyes. She had to tell him the truth or she would lose him. “I was hoping you would never meet her..” Nara said. Jung Kook looked at her in confusion. “Who?” Jung Kook asked. Nara sighed once again. “Krystal…” She answered. “Why?? Why can’t I be with her—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “Because every time you two are together…death occurs..” Nara said. “W-what do you mean every time?? What are you talking about mom??” Jung Kook asked in confusion. Nara looked at her son. “Both you and Krystal….you two are locked...in an endless cycle...of death and rebirth…” Nara answered. Jung Kook froze as he thought for a moment. Looking at his mother, Jung Kook then spoke. “...Wait..then if that’s the case then I have to be—“ Jung kook was cut off. “A reincarnation..” Nara finished. 

Hyuk stayed in the hospital, waiting. He admitted that he was worried for her…for Krystal. He frowned. “She really shot herself…” He muttered. He couldn’t believe that she would do something like that. She sacrificed herself. Flashes of what happened appeared in his mind. “I can’t…I can’t control it!!” She said as she cried. Jung Kook shook his head. “Please Krystal!! Don’t do it!!” Jung Kook pleaded as tears began to fall from his eyes. Krystal shook her head as she looked at Jung Kook. “Everyone is at risk!!” Krystal yelled before she pulled the trigger at least three times. “NO!” Jung Kook yelled pushing Hyuk to the side. Everything that was going on immediately stopped. The ice slowly disappeared. Running to her, Jung Kook held her in his arms. “Oh god..” He said as he checked for a pulse. He lifted up her shirt, revealing three bullet entries on her stomach. “Call for help..” Jung Kook ordered. Hyuk and Nara looked at Jung Kook as he held Krystal in his arms. Placing her back on the floor, Jung kook stood up. He turned around facing his parents. “You know what’s worse than having some one believe that you’re a freak??…having yourself believe that you are….” Jung Kook said in anger. “Jung Kook listen to us—“ Nara was cut off. “Call for help.” Jung Kook ordered once more. Nara and Hyuk glanced at each other before looking back at Jung Kook. They watched as he turned back around, kneeling on the floor. He held Krystal in his arms as he used his free hand to move her hair off of her cheek. “Jung Kook—“ Hyuk was cut off. “DO IT NOW!!” Jung Kook yelled causing his parents to flinch. He remembered how Jung Kook looked at him…with so much anger…so much disappointment. Hyuk shook his head, shaking off his worried feelings. “She can’t be around Jung Kook…we need to protect him..” Hyuk said to himself. More and more he found himself wondering if he should continue to push Krystal away from Jung Kook. It seems that the more they are apart..the more they cause harm. Hyuk sighed as he massaged his temples. “I don’t know what to do..” He thought. Should he continue with Nara’s plan??…or should he just let the cycle continue it’s course. Hyuk groaned in frustration. 

one week later:

Krystal’s eyes opened. She squinted due to the bright light. Her vision cleared after a few seconds. She tried to sit up but was immediately stopped. “Stay..” A familiar voice said. Krystal looked to her left. “Jung Kook?” She called. Jung Kook smiled and nodded. “What..what happened?” Krystal asked as she laid back down. Jung Kook sighed. “You were shot..” He said. Krystal froze remembering what happened. “I..I shot myself..” She replied. Jung Kook nodded. “Yeah..” He said. A sigh escaped her lips. “Um…how long have I been out?” She asked, looking at Jung Kook. “Um..one week.” He answered. “A week?!? I’ve been out for a week?!?” Krystal asked rapidly as she tried to get up. Jung Kook pulled her back down. “Calm down, you shot yourself three freaking times..you need to lie down.” Jung Kook replied. Krystal sighed and did as she was told. She looked at Jung Kook as he sat by her side. “Why did you do this to yourself?” Jung Kook muttered. “What?” She asked. Jung Kook sighed. “Why did you do this to yourself?” Jung kook asked. Krystal in-sled and ex-haled. Looking down at her fingers, she played with them. “I didn’t want to hurt anyone..” Krystal answered with a soft tone. “So you hurt yourself?” Jung Kook asked. Krystal nodded slowly. Jung Kook scoffed. “So that’s your automatic go to plan…to hurt yourself before you hurt others??…wow..thats bull sh*t.” Jung Kook said in frustration. Krystal looked at Jung Kook as he stood up. “You know I was so worried about you….worried that I was gonna lose you…A-and I guess you would’ve been okay with dying because you think you’re so dangerous—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “I am dangerous!!” Krystal said. Jung Kook scoffed once more. “We’re not dangerous!! We’re just different.” Jung Kook replied. Krystal shook her head. “You’re not dangerous Jung Kook…I am..” Krystal responded. Jung Kook shook his head. “No you’re not..you're just struggling to control your powers and with my help—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “How many times do I have to tell you that we’re not the same jung kook!!” Krystal said. Jung Kook sighed. 

“What makes us so different—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “You have anchors Jung kook!!!..you stay in control because of those around you—“ Krystal was cut off as well. “I can be your anchor!!” jung Kook said. “Jung kook—“ Krystal was cut off again. “No no no it’s my turn to speak.” Jung kook said in a serious tone. Krystal nodded slowly. “You ran away…you were scared I get that..” Jung kook paused for a moment trying to calm down. “Jung Kook what does that have to do with anything—“ Krystal was cut off. “Shut up!! It’s my turn to speak!!” Jung kook said with anger written in his tone. Krystal sighed and watched Jung kook as he began to pace back and forth. Rubbing his temples, he stopped pacing. He looked at Krystal, frowning his eyebrows. “You left me!!! And I needed you!!” Jung kook said with so much anger and frustration. Krystal looked at Jung Kook’s hands. They were slowly lighting on fire. “Jung kook—“ Krystal was cut off. “I’m not finished.” Jung kook said. Krystal looked down and began to play with her fingers. She felt bad knowing that she hurt him. “I needed you Krystal!! I was all alone!!…you may say we’re different but no one understands me better than you do…NO ONE DOES!!!” Jung kook bean to yell causing Krystal to flinch. Before anyone could even speak, the door opened revealing Sehun. “What the hell are you doing here??” The two boys asked each other simultaneously. Krystal looked at the two boys who were staring at each other. She could feel the tension between the two. “Guys—“ Krystal was cut off. “YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!!” Sehun yelled in anger as he walked in. Jung Kook scoffed. “JUST LIKE HOW YOU LET HER MESS UP HER HEAD!!” Jung kook yelled back. Sehun scoffed. “Krystal is gonna leave with me—“ Sehun was cut off. “Oh hell no…she’s coming home with me!!” Jung Kook said. “Guys..” Krystal called. However, both did not listen. Krystal watched as the two argued. She heard her heart monitor beep faster. The numbers going higher. “SHE DOESN’T NEED YOU!!” Sehun yelled. “Stop it..” She said. The two boys ignored her and continued to argue. She could feel her bed shake. She looked at the monitor. The numbers went higher and higher. She frowned as she shook her head. “SHE BELONGS TO ME!!!” Jung Kook yelled. Sehun scoffed. “SHE’S NOT AN OBJECT, YOU CAN’T JUST CLAIM HER!!” Sehun yelled back. Looking at Jung Kook and Sehun, Krystal yelled. “STOP IT!!” Everything stopped. 

Note: Hope you guys like this chapter!! And I needed to add background music it goes well with this lol but comment on what you guys think~~ 

:)