chapter 14

I need u

1 week later: 

Jung Kook was completely into his phone as he texted Jiyeon(the new girl). As he was immersed into his screen, Jung Kook accidentally bumped into a girl in a hoodie causing her to drop her books. Jung Kook immediately apologized, however the girl remained silent. Confused, Jung Kook still bent down and help her with her books. Jung Kook had trouble seeing her due to the dark sunglasses, but it didn’t matter due to the fact that she didn’t bother to look at him. She quickly snatched her last book from Jung Kook’s hands and stood up. Before Jung Kook could even say anything else, the girl rushed off, mumbling “sorry” as she walked passed him. Jung Kook turned around and looked at her. “that walk…is familiar...” Jung kook muttered. Jung Kook immediately followed her. “Krystal?” Jung Kook called. The girl halted. “I knew it..” Jung Kook said. Krystal turned around and looked at Jung Kook. “What’s with the hoodie and the glasses?” Jung Kook asked. “There was a lot people that wanted to talk to me…” Krystal answered. Jung Kook walked up to her, taking off her sunglasses. A smile appeared on his face. “You can’t hide your beautiful eyes.” Jung Kook said. Krystal smiled as she looked down. “I missed you.” He admitted. She looked up at him. “I missed you too…” She muttered loud enough for him to hear. Jung kook nodded. “So how are you—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “Hey Kookie!!” A girl said linking arms with him. Jung Kook looked at her and smiled. “Jiyeon..I told you to stop calling me that.” Jung Kook replied. Jiyeon scoffed lightly. “It’s cute! And I will call you what I want to call you.” Jiyeon responded. Jung Kook chuckled. “Oh…who’s this?” Jiyeon said referring to Krystal who just stood there awkwardly. “Oh…um this is Krystal…Krystal this is Jiyeon.” Jung kook introduced the two to each other. Krystal slightly smiled. “Annyeoghaseyo.” Krystal said. Jiyeon who didn’t care for one bit looked at Jung kook with a bright smile. “Do you wanna hang out after school?” Jiyeon asked. Jung kook shrugged. “Yeah sure why not.” Jung Kook answered. Jiyeon smiled brightly. “Okay, I’ll see you later then!” Jiyeon said before she kissed him on the cheek. Jung Kook watched her as she ran off. Jung Kook chuckled. “I guess I should get going.” Krystal said, making Jung kook look at her. “Oh right..” Jung kook muttered. “I’ll see you around.” Krystal said. Before Jung kook could even reply, Krystal already walked off. 

A sigh escaped his lips. “Do you like her?” A familiar voice asked causing Jung Kook to jump. Putting a hand on his chest as he breathed rapidly, Jung Kook spoke. “Dude!! Don’t sneak up on me like that!!” Jung Kook said looking at him. J-hope scoffed. “Yeah yeah whatever…so do you like her?” J-hope said, asking once more. Jung Kook’s eyebrows furrowed. “Like who??” Jung Kook asked. J-hope smacked Jung Kook’s arm. “Don’t play dumb! Do you like Jiyeon??” J-hope asked. Jung kook rubbed his arm. “I mean…she’s nice…she make me laugh…but—“ Jung kook was cut off. “But what??” J-hope asked. Jung Kook sighed as the two began to walk to class. “Krystal understands me more..” Jung Kook muttered loud enough that J-hope heard. “Because she has powers..” J-hope said. Jung Kook shook his head. “No it’s more than that…when I’m with her…I-I don’t know…we just have a connection…” Jung Kook replied. “Oh..you mean that connection that barely had when you talked to her a moment ago?”  J-hope asked in sarcasm. “You were watching?” Jung kook asked. “Yeah…and it seems that the connection you so call have with Krystal someone how transferred to you and Jiyeon because…you guys looked like a couple and Krystal is just a by stander who likes you.” J-hope replied. Jung Kook scoffed. “First of all…me and Jiyeon aren’t in a relationship..” Jung kook responded. J-hope scoffed once again. “Does Jiyeon know that you guys aren’t a couple??” J-hope asked. Jung kook remained silent for a moment. J-hope raised his eyebrows waiting for Jung Kook to answer. “I mean…she should know!” Jung Kook answered. “Well then I’ll go ask her then.” J-hope said as he tried to walk off. Jung Kook immediately stopped him. “No no no no.” Jung Kook said. J-hope looked at Jung kook. “You can’t play with two hearts like this Jung Kook.” J-hope replied. “Krystal doesn’t like me—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “Yes she does Jung Kook…you just haven’t realized it yet…you’re the only guy that was willing to help her…to be there for her…to show her a life where it wasn’t just anger and sadness…you showed her how to be happy…and that’s why she doesn’t just like you…she’s in love with you.” J-hope explained causing Jung kook look away. 

As the bell rang, Jung kook immediately rose from his seat and ran out the class room. He ran and ran looking for someone. “Jiyeon!” Jung kook called. Jiyeon turned around and immediately smiled upon seeing him. Jung Kook halted in front of her and smiled. “I’ve been looking for you..” Jung kook said. “For what??” Jiyeon asked. “I wanted to ask you something.” Jung Kook answered. “Really??” Jiyeon asked. Jung Kook nodded. “Yeah I’ve been wondering if um…if you um…if you..if you—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “Wanted to go out with you?? Because YES!! I DO!!” Jiyeon said. Jung Kook froze. “What? I wasn't—“ Jung Kook was cut off by Jiyeon who kissed him. “I was waiting for you to ask me!!” Jiyeon said with a bright smile. “But Jiyeon—“ Jung Kook was cut off once more. “You’ve just made me the happiest girl in the world!!” Jiyeon said, hugging him. Jung Kook naturally hugged her back. He froze upon seeing Krystal standing a few feet away from them. She stared at them feeling as if her world has crashed. Gulping, Krystal managed to muster up enough strength to turn around and walk away. Jung Kook opened his mouth to call for her but he realized…what’s the point? Krystal walked and walked and walked. “Krystal?” J-hope called as she passed him. J-hope naturally followed Krystal wondering what’s up with her. She ran into an empty class room. Everything was closing in on her. Her breath began to shake, and then grow rapid. She couldn’t breath. Her beat beat rapidly as everything in the room began to shake. “Krystal.” J-hope called as he closed the door behind him.  “My-my-my...heart feels like it’s about to tear out of my chest..” Krystal managed to say. She felt as if ice was running through her veins. She wanted to run, she wanted to hide but she couldn’t. Blood pounded at the back of her head. She trembled as she felt tighten up. Her breathing became more rapid and shallow. Her vision slightly blurred as tears formed in her eyes. J-hope immediately ran to her, grabbing her arms. She clung onto him, trying her best to remain calm, however, she failed. J-hope looked all around the room as it shook. “Krystal you need to calm down.” J-hope said. As much as Krystal wanted to, she couldn’t stop it. “KRYSTAL!” A familiar voice yelled causing everything including her panic attack stop. That familiar voice made her feel safe. Made her feel calm. 

J-hope and Krystal looked at the door. “Who the hell are you??” J-hope asked. “Damien!” Krystal called out for as she ran to him. The two hugged for a moment. “I was looking all over for you.” He said with a calming voice as he wiped her tears. “Who are you?” J-hope asked. Damien let go of Krystal and walked to J-hope. “Dr. Damien Blake.” He answered as he held out his hand. J-hope shook his hand. “You’re a doctor?” J-hope asked. Damien nodded. “Yes I am…” Damien paused for a moment. He looked at Krystal before he looked back at J-hope. "I’m actually Krystal’s doctor.” Damien said. J-hope looked at Krystal and then back at Damien. “So..so-so you know about her powers??” J-hope asked. “Yes….Their extravagant aren’t they?” Damien asked. J-hope nodded still trying to figure out what’s going on. “Krystal.” Damien called looking at her. Krystal looked at him. “Yes?” She said. “Would you like to go home?” Damien asked. “Home?” J-hope asked in confusion. Damien looked at J-hope. “Yes…she lives with me.” Damien answered. J-hope’s eyes opened wide. “Are-are you serious?” J-hope asked. Damien nodded. He then looked back at Krystal. “Do want to go home Krystal?” Damien asked. Krystal nodded. Damien walked to her. “Come on then.” Damien said before they stepped out the room. J-hope stood there for a moment as he tried to grasp the situation that just happened. Shaking his head, J-hope immediately ran out the class room trying to search for his best friend. After a few moments, J-hope finally found him. “Jung Kook!” J-hope called. Jung Kook and Jiyeon turned around, looking at J-hope who ran towards them. “Hey man.” Jung Kook said. J-hope stood still for a moment, trying to regain his breath. “Just…give me a second.” J-hope said as he tried to regain his breath. After a few seconds, J-hope then looked at Jung Kook. “Dude do you know that—“ J-hope was cut off. “Jung Kook asked me out!” Jiyeon said in excitement. “WHAT?!?” J-hope yelled causing a few students to look at them. “Carry on guys.” Jung Kook said, gesturing them to continue on with their schedule. J-hope shook his head. “Wait wait wait…you-you asked her out??” J-hoped asked. “Well not—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “Yes! He did. He made me the most happiest girl in the world!!” Jiyeon said with a bright smile. “So that’s why she panicked..” J-hope thought. “Who?” Jung Kook asked. J-hope looked at Jung Kook. “I totally forgot that you can read my mind.” J-hope thought. Jung Kook nodded. “Okay okay…just casually tell her that we’re gonna have a bro talk.” J-hope thought. Jung Kook nodded. 

Jiyeon looked at the two weirdly. “Are you guys okay?” Jiyeon asked. Jung Kook looked at Jiyeon. “Yeah yeah we’re-we're fine…” Jung kook answered. Jiyeon nodded. “Listen Jiyeon…J-hope and I...are gonna have a bro talk—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “Oh well..I’m just gonna go cause..I definitely don’t wanna be apart of this conversation.” Jiyeon said. J-hope and Jung Kook awkwardly laughed. “Yeah you really don’t.” J-hope said. Jiyeon smiled. “See you later kookie.” Jiyeon said before she pecked Jung Kook’s lips. Jiyeon then walked away, leaving the two guys alone. J-hope looked at Jung Kook with the are-you-serious face. “You asked her out?!? what the hell is the matter with you?!?” J-hope asked in frustration. Jung Kook shook his head. “No no no I did not..i was just trying to ask her if she liked me and she thought that I was trying to ask her out and now we’re a couple.” Jung Kook said rapidly. J-hope shook her head. “Dude you hurt Krystal.” J-hope replied. Jung kook scoffed. “J-hope Krystal doesn’t like me or love me—“ Jung kook was cut off. “Oh really?!? Yeah well Krystal just had a panic attack and everything in the room started shaking until this guy came in and left with her—“ J-hope was cut off. “What guy?? Was it Sehun??” Jung Kook asked rapidly. “What? No-No it was some guy named Dr. Damien Blake.” J-hope answered. Jung Kook scoffed. “How many guys does Krystal know?!?” Jung kook said in disbelief. “This guy seemed protective of her…I mean she even lives with him..and he knows about her powers— “ J-hope was cut off. “She lives with him?!?” Jung Kook asked. J-hope looked at Jung Kook. “Did you forget the part where I said that he knows about her powers?” J-hope answered. Jung Kook scoffed. “Yeah I heard but forget that! She lives with him?!?” Jung Kook said. J-hope scoffed. “Wow you’re a lost cause.” J-hope replied. 

Author's Note: I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Please comment on what you guys think so I can know how to please you guys with these chapters! Well until next time guys!!

                      :)