chapter 19

I need u

“We’re…we’re in a book…” Jung kook muttered in complete shock as he scanned the book with his eyes. Nara looked back at her husband, signaling him to talk. Hyuk walked up to Jung Kook and taking the book from his hands. “This book….contains the stories of your past lives…” Hyuk said. Jung Kook looked at Hyuk with widened eyes. “Past lives??” Jung Kook asked, raising his eyebrows. “Remember when I told you that you were a reincarnation?…I wasn’t lying…” Nara replied with a soft tone. Jung Kook stumbled back as he tried to process all of this information. Nara and Hyuk glanced at each other, both with their eyebrows furrowed. Looking at her son, Nara opened to speak. “Honey..you..you’re a deviant.” Nara said. “A what??” Jung Kook asked. Nara took the book for Hyuk, opening it to a specific page. It was clear that Nara had read this book multiple times. Showing her son, she continued to speak. “In this book…it describes what you are…who you are…including Krystal…” Nara finished. Jung Kook stared at the book in silence. He grabbed the book from her hands. “I..I need time..” He said. Nara nodded her head, completely understanding him. “I need time to process this..” He added. “Take all the time you need.” Nara replied. Jung Kook looked at his mother. “Can I…can I read this??” He asked with his eyebrows furrowing. Nara glanced at Hyuk and then looked back at her son. “Of course.” She answered with a slight smile. Jung Kook closed the book and began walking towards the door, however, he halted for a second. He looked back at his parents. “Thank you…for telling me.” He said. His parents smiled at him and watched him leave the room. “Do you think we did the right thing?” Nara asked, worried. “I’m…I’m not sure Nara..Only time will tell.” Hyuk answered truthfully. 

Krystal sighed as she walked around the house. It was so quiet. She felt completely alone. Damien had left somewhere. She didn’t know where he went though. He kept fumbling on words, talking to himself and then he left quickly without even saying a word to Krystal. She walked in the living room, sitting down on the couch. She ruffled her hair as she deeply thought. She knew something was wrong..that there was something weird happening but she didn’t want to push forward. She was gonna let it slide and not ask any questions. Suddenly, the door bell was heard causing her to snap back to reality. Her eyebrows furrowed as she stood up and walked towards the front door. Opening it, Krystal opened to speak. “…J-hope..what are you doing here?” Krystal asked as she leaned agains the door frame. “Hey..I need to talk to you—“ J-hope was cut off. “How did you find out where I live??” She asked rapidly. “Well I..I asked Sehun..” He answered. “And how did you get his number??” Krystal asked. “I..I..look I got connections okay..I’m like one of the popular kids like hello.” J-hope replied. Krystal remained silent for a moment as she stared at him. “Would you..would you like to come in?” She asked with a slight smile. J-hope looked passed her, staring inside the house as he remained silent. Looking back at Krystal he immediately shook his head. “No uh..how about you come with me to the JuiceBox cafe.” He answered. “Why not just—“ Krystal was cut off. “Just come with me please.” He said in almost pleading tone. Krystal’s eyebrows furrowed. “Okay..fine…let me just get my stuff.” She responded. 

Krystal stared at him as he drank his favorite drink,  the strawesome smoothie. She in-haled and ex-haled as she ruffled her hair. “What do you want?” She questioned. J-hope who was immersed in his phone and drink, halted and looked at her. He sighed as he placed his smoothie and phone on the table in front of him. “I..I need you to be completely..open minded about this okay?” He said. Krystal scoffed. “J-hope—“ Krystal was cut off. “Please just..please.” He pleaded. Krystal remained silent as she thought for a moment. An exhale escaped from her lips. “Okay fine.” She said as she began to take off her coat. J-hope smiled as he watched her place her coat on the back of the chair. “Okay great!” He said enthusiastically. Suddenly, his smile disappeared as he noticed something on her arm. “Okay what is this about—“ Krystal was cut off. “Woah woah woah..what’s that??” J-hope asked, pointing to the bruise on the inside of Krystal’s elbow. Krystal looked down at her arm. “Oh this…I just had my blood drawn the other day.” She answered simply. “By whom?” He asked as his eyebrows rose. “By Damien.” Krystal replied. “Why would he do that??” J-hope asked. “Well he’s been running tests—“ Krystal was cut off. “To so call find out how to control your powers. I call bullsh*t.” J-hope said rapidly. Krystal scoffed. “Is that what this is about?? Damien??” Krystal asked as she crossed her arms around her chest, leaning back on the chair. J-hope nodded. Rolling her eyes, Krystal stood up. “I’m not talking about this anymore J-hope—“ Krystal was cut off. “You need to hear this.” J-hope said. Krystal looked at him as she grabbed her coat. “No..Because all you’re doing is trying to ruin the one thing good thing that I have left!” Krystal said raising her tone a bit. J-hope stood up. “Krystal please—“ J-hope was cut off. “No J-hope. Leave me alone.” She said in a stern voice as she zipped up her coat. As she began to walk away, J-hope immediately grabbed her arm. “Damien Blake doesn’t work in the hospital.” He said rapidly. 

The were doors opened by two women. “Welcome Mr. Blake” The two women said simultaneously. Damien slightly smiled walked passed the two. His slight smile disappeared as he entered a specific room. “Sir.” One of his men said. Damien looked at the the three men standing in front of him. “You guys screwed up.” Damien said with an frustrated tone. “Sir it was him..he let him go.” One of the men said pointing the guy in the middle. Damien stared at the man with the most intense eyes, completely filled with rage. The man in the middle hung his head low in complete embarrassment as well as a hint of fear. “I’m sorry sir.” He said with a shaken tone. The two men on the side looked at Damien wondering what he was gonna do. “Get on your knees.” Damien said. The man in the middle looked at Damien. “Sir I—“ The man was cut off. “Get. On. Your. Knees.” He ordered slowly. The man complied. He looked up at Damien. “Sir I—“ The man was cut off when, Damien took the gun he had from the back of his pants and had shot him in the head. The two other men whom were standing, stared down at the bodies with wide eyes. “And now you two..” Damien paused. The two men looked at Damien. “Mr. Blake—“ Damien cut one of them off. “You guys are a team..I specifically assigned you guys together because of the ‘chemistry’ you guys had…you guys were suppose to watch out for each other..keep each other in line, making sure none of you guys screw up…but you failed..and you cost me a deviant…” Damien said in a calm tone, that had sent chills to the two men. “Sir—“ The men were cut off. “SHUT UP!!” Damien suddenly yelled. He stared at the two men in complete disgust…in complete disappointment. “He’s worthless..” Damien paused as pointed at the man whom was dead on the floor. He released a heavy exhale. “And you two are as well.” Damien suddenly raised his gun, shooting the two men quickly, killing them in the process. “Ja-Kyung!” He called as took out a hanker chief from his pocket. Seconds later, a woman appeared whom bowed to him. “Clean this up..tell the others to help..and when you’re done…I want you to call the other team I had in place and tell them their new assignment that these fools couldn’t do.” Damien ordered as he wiped the small blood splatter off his cheek. 

Note: Well that escalated quickly...XD Hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter! This is such a cliff hanger...like what the hell just happened?!? This is all going to fall in place soon!! YOU WILL GET SOME ANSWERS! XD anyway please comment on what you think, I will be replying soooooooo hopefully I get to hear from you guys...or technically see..

Until Next Time Guys~