chapter 1

I need u

“Okay…Yerin…you’re about to enter a soul bruising, confidence crushing, apocalyptic environment….high school…” Hyuk said causing Jung Kook to chuckle. “Dad you’re scarying me.” Yerin replied as she frowned. Nara giggled. “sweety don’t listen to your father, he’s just messing you with you, you’ll be fine.” Nara said as she packed Yerin’s lunch. Yerin looked at Jung Kook who was silently laughing. “What’s so funny squash face!” Yerin said before she threw a orange at Jung Kook. “OUCH!! you little toad—“ Jung kook was cut off. “Stop it you two.” Nara ordered. Jung kook and Yerin glared at each other. “Mom i want to be like jung kook..” Yerin said causing Hyuk to spit out his coffee. `    They all looked at him. “Y-you want to be like Jung Kook??” Hyuk asked to make sure he heard it correctly. Yerin scoffed. “I’m only talking about popularity…he’s known by everyone…which is a complete mystery…like why would you want to know him?” Yerin responded. Hyuk chuckled. “Because he is the captain of the dance team, soccer team….oh and football team.” Hyuk replied. Yerin scoffed once more. “Sweety you don’t have to be popular…being popular doesn’t mean anything…it isn’t important…getting your education is.” Nara said as she began to clean the coffee Hyuk spit out on the table. Yerin shook her head. “Mom…your such a loser.” Yerin replied as she rolled her eyes. “Hey don’t say that to mom.” Jung Kook ordered. “Whatever…I’ll be waiting in the car.” Yerin replied before she took her lunch bag and ran out the house. Jung Kook sighed. “You guys are spoiling her too much.” Jung Kook admitted. Nara and hyuk looked at Jung Kook. “We can’t help it…I mean look at her..she’s just so—“ Nara was cut off. “Cute? Adorable? Amazing?….yeah well…what about me?” Jung Kook asked with an aggravated tone. Nara and Hyuk glanced at each other. “Don’t worry guys…I get it…i’m just the freak in the family..” Jung Kook said before he grabbed his book bag and left the house. 

Yerin stared at the school with amazed eyes. “This school looks so huge..” yerin said mesmerized. “Wait till you see inside.” Nara replied. Yerin smiled. “Hey um..sweety which way did Jung kook walk?” Nara asked. Yerin’s smile disappeared. “I’m not sure….all he said was to tell you guys that he’s walking,.” Yerin answered. Nara nodded. “Okay then…enjoy your day honey.” Nara said before she hugged Yerin. “Mom your embarrassing me!” Yerin replied as she pushed Nara back. Nara giggled. “Okay okay…i love you…have a nice day.” Nara said. Yerin watched as Nara went back in the car and drove off. “Love you too mom..” Yerin said as if Nara were still here. “Awww.” Someone said causing Yerin to jump. She turned around and immediately scoffed. “Oh it’s you guys..” Yerin said coldly. The group chuckled. “Well hello to you too.” They all said at the same time. Yerin scoffed. “Where’s Jung kook?” She asked. They all shrugged. “Ugh…why do I even care?…anyway..Wish me luck….” Yerin said before she left the group of guys alone. Yerin walked in the school with a smile plastered on her face. Her eyes scanned the school as she roamed around. She watched as students were being bullied, how students were laughing amongst their groups, how everything was perfectly coordinated. Her smile widened. “Cliques…” She muttered happily. 

Jung Kook walked in the school silently. Within 2 seconds, females surrounded him. Jung Kook smirked as he continued to walk being followed by his fan girls. “Jung kook?” Yerin said. Jung Kook smiled. “Hey sis.” Jung kook replied. “Y-you have a fan base?? H-how—“ Yerin was cut off. “OKAY EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION PLEASE!!” Jung kook shouted causing everyone to focus their attention to him. “This is Yerin….my sister….if you look at her, say something to her, or even breath near her the wrong way….you’ll face terrible consequences….got it?” Jung Kook said seriously. Everyone nodded. Yerin glared at Jung kook. “You’re such a Jung Kook.” Yerin said before she ran the opposite direction. Jung Kook smiled in pleasure. “Thank you guys…it’s so fun to mess with her.” Jung kook said to everyone causing them to chuckle. He then continued to walk towards his locker. Upon opening his locker, the bell rang causing the students to scatter quickly. “Hey.” A group of males said as they walked to Jung Kook. He looked at the guys. “Hey guys…come on let’s get to class.” Jung Kook said. Everyone nodded and followed Jung Kook to the class room. Upon entering all you heard was females squealing and males complaining due to them. “Oh look who we have here?…BTS is finally early.” The teacher said. Jung kook smiled and nodded. “Okay then, Jung kook, V, j-hope, Jimin, rap monster, Jin, and suga please take your seats.” The teacher ordered. 

“Okay Krystal are you…” The lady stopped talking. She sighed. “Krystal put on your contact lenses.” The lady ordered. “Okay one Krystal isn't my name...and Do I really have to do this Ms.g? I mean…why can’t I just be home school?” Krystal asked as she began to put on her contacts.  “It's going to be your name from now on...you have to get used it....Krystal, You can’t just stay in here forever…you need to experience things…experience life..” Ms.g answered. Krystal sighed. “Well life —“ Krystal was cut off. “You never even experienced it—“ Ms.g was cut off. “I don’t need too….I feel enough to know how life is….and FYI...I hate it…” Krystal said. Ms.g sighed. “Finish getting ready….the bus will be here in 15 minutes..” She replied. Krystal sat there and watched Ms.g. Krystal frowned upon reading the woman’s mind. “Ugh…she needs to be out of here already…everything will run so smoothly without her..” Ms.g thought. Krystal scoffed as she saw the woman walk out. “..” Krystal muttered under her breath before she got up and got her book bag. Krystal stopped and looked at her plant which is placed on the window ledge. She groaned in frustration when she noticed it was frozen. "Aish...stupid powers..." She thought. After a few minutes she then headed out the orphanage. She waited for the bus to get there. She closed her eyes in-haling and ex-haling slowly trying to clear her mind. "Okay...I got this....I Just have to make sure...I keep your powers under control..." Krystal thought. Krystal jumped upon hearing the horn honking. She opened her eyes and sighed. “You coming in??” The bus driver said. Krystal nodded with a weak smile before she made her way in the bus. She sat in the back  and immediately took out a book and began to read. 

Krystal stared at the entrance to her classroom blankly. She didn’t want to go in. She wasn’t ready for this. “Um are you going in or not?” A girl said with an aggravated tone causing Krystal to flinch. “Sorry.” Krystal said as she moved from the door. The girl looked at her. “Is this your class?” She asked. Krystal nodded. “Oh okay good, can you do me a favor and give the keys to my brother?” The girl asked. Krystal remained silent. “His name is Jung Kook..please i need to get to class.” The girl added. Before Krystal could even reply the girl gave Krystal the keys and ran off. Krystal watched as she ran away. Krystal frowned as she looked at the keys then the entrance. She sighed deeply as she reached for the handle. She opened the door and walked in. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Krystal. She walked towards the teacher and gave him her schedule. “Ah your the new student?” He asked. Krystal nodded. “Please introduce yourself to the class.” He added. Krystal faced the class and bowed a 90 degree bow. “Annyeonghaseyo…I’m Krystal Jung..” Krystal said softly. “Wow she’s so beautiful..” Many male students whispered. The female’s already began bash talking her. “Ms.Jung you can sit next to….ah..Jung Kook.” The teacher said causing every female to groan in frustration and jealousy. “Jung Kook? Isn’t that the guy the girl told me to give the keys too??” She thought. As she walked to the desk, she kept hearing the students thoughts. She deeply sighed as she sat down. “Hi I’m jung kook.” Krystal looked at Jung Kook and gave him a weak smile. “I’m Krystal.” She replied softy. The teacher began to teach and everyone began copying the notes on the board. “Um…your sister told me to give you this…” Krystal whispered as she placed the keys on his desk. Jung Kook looked at Krystal in confusion. “You know Yerin?” He asked. Krystal shook her head. “I just met her…she didn’t want to come in..” She answered simply. Jung kook nodded. “Thanks.” He responded with a smile causing Krystal to smile.