chapter 13

I need u

Two weeks later: 

Dr. Damien Blake sat down in the dining room. He opened his laptop and began to work. Not even a moment has passed and all of sudden…the house began to shake. Damien Blake looked around the dining room as everything shook. He heard the chandelier above him shake. Looking up, Damien Blake jumped back as the chandelier slammed onto the table. Finally realizing that it was Krystal, he immediately ran upstairs to the guest room. “Krystal.” Damien called running to her bed. Krystal shook her head as she breathed rapidly. Her eyebrows furrowed. Damien began to feel the temperature dropping. He could see his breath as he breathed. He looked around the room noticing the ice forming all over the walls even though everything was shaking. Her sat on Krystal’s bed and shook her. “KRYSTAL!” He yelled. Krystal jumped up from laying down on her bed into a sitting position. Pieces of her hair was stuck on her face from all the cold sweat. She looked around for something to recognize. “Krystal.” Damien called causing Krystal to looked at him. “You’re shaking and freezing everything. You need to stop it.” He said. Krystal looked around noticing everything that she’s doing. “I think I need a sedative!” She said, raising her voice. Damien shook his head. “No you don’t. You can do this.” Damien replied. Krystal slightly nodded. “Okay..Okay..” She muttered. Soon the room stopped shaking. The temperature returned to normal and the ice on the wall disappeared. “That’s good..you stopped it.” He said. Krystal breathed heavily, feeling relieved. “Seems like you can’t even take a nap.” Damien said. She looked at him and embraced Damien into a hug.Tears fell down Krystal’s eyes. “I’m so sorry..” She muttered loud enough that he heard. Damien rubbed back softly. “It’s okay..” He said calmly. Letting go of each other, Krystal looked down. “I shouldn’t have come here..” She said. Damien shook his head. “No..I wanted you here Krystal…I want to help you.” He replied. “You can’t help me…no one can.” She responded. Damien grabbed her chin, making her look at him. “Trust me Krystal…I can help you…so let me.” He said. Krystal sighed. “Okay..” She muttered as she nodded. Damien smiled. “Okay..now I’m going to get you some milk and cookies.” He said. Krystal looked at him as he rose up from her bed. “For what?” She asked. He looked at her. “When I was a kid..my mother use to always give me some milk and cookies when I had nightmares…and for some reason…they worked…well I mean it wasn’t only that, that helped me…my mother and I also talked for hours…laughing…joking around…it helped.” He explained. Krystal smiled. “That’s sweet.” She replied. Damien smiled. “Come on.” He said holding his hand out. Krystal grabbed his hand and got out of bed. 

“What were you dreaming about?” Damien asked as he sat down across from her. Krystal leaned back on the chair. “I don’t know.” Krystal said, trying to get out of this convo.“You seem a little defensive.” Damien replied. “That’s because you keep on pressing—” Krystal was cut off. “Yeah because whatever you were feeling while that dream happened..it was strong enough to make you shake and freeze everything.” Damien said. Krystal looked down. “Well..I don’t remember what I dreamt.” Krystal lied. “You see Krystal..if you don’t tell me what you’re thinking or feeling or even dreaming about...then I can’t help you.” Damien said. Krystal looked at him. “Oh well that’s great.” Krystal replied with sarcasm. “So that’s what you do huh?” Damien asked. “Do what??” She asked back. “You use sarcasm to avoid.” Damien answered. Krystal scoffed. “And what is it that I'm avoiding Dr. Damien Blake?” Krystal asked. “The truth..” He answered as he leaned back on the chair and crossed his arms around his chest. Krystal let out a small laugh that was filled with annoyance. “Oh..the truth—“ Krystal was cut off. “Yes..the truth…that you have abilities…abilities triggered by pain and anger…and you either face that…or you don’t sleep again.” Damien explained with a stern voice. Krystal looked down as she played with her fingers. She her lips before she spoke. “I was surrounded…by people with guns…” Krystal paused for a moment. She looked at him as she sighed. “They wanted to kill me..kill me for being different…for having these powers..and whatever I said to them..they wouldn’t listen..and..they shot at me…and then you woke me up.” Krystal said, finally telling him what she dreamt. Damien nodded. “So you fear that everyone would turn against you because you’re different..because you have all these abilities..” Damien said. Krystal looked down. “Are you scared of them?..are you scared of your powers?” Damien asked. Krystal sighed. “Yeah..” Krystal paused for a moment. She looked at him. “That intense feeling…I feel it all the time…it’s always there…and I can’t stop it.” Krystal said. Silence filled the air for a moment. Damien watched Krystal as she looked down. He was waiting for her to talk. He knew she had more to say. “I just….I just don’t want to hurt anyone.” Krystal said. “So that’s why you shot yourself?” He replied. Krystal looked at him. “How did you know I shot myself?” She asked. “I took a guess.” He answered. Krystal sighed. "It’s not that I’m suicidal.” Krystal said. “I never said you was.” He replied. "I just did what I had to do to protect everyone.” She responded. Damien nodded. Krystal remained silent for a moment.  A sigh escaped her lips.  “I also shot myself because I couldn’t..stop what I was doing.” Krystal said. 

“So Junk Kook..I heard there’s a new girl at school.” Hyuk said. Jung Kook nodded as he took a bite out of his pizza. “Yeah..her name is Jiyeon..she’s nice—“ Jung Kook was cut off. “Only to you.” J-hope said. Jung Kook scoffed. “You just got to give her a chance.” Jung Kook replied. J-hope rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Yeah that’s never gonna happen…she’s a b*tch—“ J-hope was cut off. “Language.” Nara said, covering her daughters ears. “Mom I’m 14! You don’t need to cover my ears.” Yerin said slightly pushing her mother back. Jung Kook sighed. “Look..with her..I can forget about everything…the situation with Krystal..my powers…everything…so if you don’t like her J-hope…that’s fine..but I need her right now..” Jung kook explained. J-hope sighed. “Okay..whatever..I’ll give her a freaking chance.” J-hope said, giving in. Jung kook smiled. “Thanks.” He said before he took another bite out of his pizza. After a while, J-hope and Jung Kook went upstairs to his room. “So what you had to tell me?” J-hope asked, closing the door behind him. Jung kook looked at J-hope. “Okay..so remember when I told you that I knew my parents were hiding something from me??” Jung kook asked. J-hope nodded. “yeah and then you said you don’t know if you believe it or not.” J-hope answered. Jung Kook nodded. “Well..the thing is…” Jung kook paused not knowing how to say it. J-hope waited for him to speak. “The thing is…” Jung Kook stopped talking once more. J-hope scoffed. “The thing is what??” J-hope asked getting annoyed. "I’m a reincarnation.” Jung kook answered rapidly. J-hope froze. Jung Kook looked at his best friend. J-hope bursted out laughing. Jung kook slightly laughed as well. “A re..reincarnation??” J-hope asked as he laughed. Jung Kook looked at him. “Yeah..” Jung Kook answered. After a few seconds, J-hope stopped laughing due to the seriousness of Jung Kook. “Wait…you’re serious?” J-hope asked. Jung Kook nodded. “You’re a reincarnation?” J-hope asked. Jung Kook nodded once more. “My mom told me…” He said. J-hope walked to Jung Kook’s bed, trying to wrap his head around this. Jung kook looked at J-hope. “Krystal and I…we’re locked in an endless cycle of..of death and rebirth…that’s why my mom didn’t want me around her…because when we’re together…our story begins…and we will die.” Jung Kook explained. J-hope looked up at Jung kook still trying to take everything in. “Krystal and I..we born on the same day..the exact same time…the day we were born..we caused destruction everywhere…fires..explosions…temperatures dropped…ice forming everywhere…everything shook..my mom said we are creatures meant for greater things.” Jung kook finished. “Okay…if you two are reincarnations…what is it that kills you two all the time??” J-hope asked. Jung Kook looked at him. “I have absolutely no idea.” Jung Kook answered. 

Note: I hope you guys like this short chapter!! Comment guys so I can know what to put to please you guys :) I will update soon!