Episode 1

The Heroine's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : First one! Haha~ Hello, I'm blue_fairy. Thank you for subscribing prior to the start. This is my first attempt featuring Infinite, so let's hope it turns out well. Happy reading! 

 

제1회 

 

 

 

 

Can I start now? Okay.

Hello everyone. Ah, I should introduce myself first. My name is Shin Yejin. I repeat, Shin Yejin, everybody. I am going to be the narrator. 

What? The female lead? Me? *scoffs* I am the narrator. I’m telling you this story because I am- No, this can't be right... Is this the right script?

Wow, this is weird. I’m supposed to tell you about my friend’s love story. Here it goes.    

 

 

 

 

 

= = = = = = = = 

 

 

 

 

 

The car took a left turn and entered a parking space right behind the building. It filled up the empty spot and settled before the driver turns off the engine. The driver stepped out and took out the box she kept from the back seat. Using the keys she had in her pocket she unlocked the premise and carried the box with her. 

It was done. The interior had been furnished with wooden tables and chairs, as well as the serving counter and the kitchen. Tomorrow the premise will be introduced to the public as the Bloom Cafe. Finally. Her smile blossomed from the happy thought. She opened the box and took out a few photo frames. Carefully she placed one on the counter and the rest on the wall. The photos were the final touches and more will be added in the future. 

She was startled by the sudden knock. A man peered through the glass trying to look at the inside. Following her instinct, she approached the front door to take a good look. 

The man stood next to his motorcycle, wearing a leather jacket and holding the helmet on his left side.  But he doesn't look like any harm. "Can I help you?" 

He momentarily stopped blinking the moment he saw her. He knew at the very second his heart skipped a beat. Her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders, thus framing her doll-like face. "Hi," He waved at her. "Are you the owner?" 

"Yes." 

"By the way," He removed the dark sunglasses and flashed a friendly smile. "Nam Woohyun. I'm looking for a job." He offered a hand, waiting for her response. 

In the end, she reached out to him as well. "Nice to meet you. Call me Seolhee." 

Baek Seolhee. The owner of Cafe Bloom. Pretty, right? Seolhee and I knew each other since high school. We're best friends! 

That guy? Well... I'll get to him later. Back to the story. 

 

 

 

 

 

= = = = = = =

 

 

 

 

It was less than 24 hours before Cafe Bloom opens for business. After Seolhee, the rest started showing up. "Hello, noona! Kim Yugyeom, at your service!" The boy greeted Seolhee with a cheerful salute. He's still in his school uniform when he arrived. "Maknae, you're late. Hurry up." Jaehoon threw an apron at the boy. Woohyun observed everyone teas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter