Ocean of Heaven

Jaeling Café

OCEAN OF HEAVEN
Eradicate hope and kill mankind.
 

 

 

 

She descends... in a veil of poisonous mist. At the moment of her arrival, the last twilight fades into the gray. The stone gargoyle growls. Gravel against gravel.

 

His eyes are losing focus. Having been grabbed by the neck, the bleeding in his side resumes. The gargoyle's biting claws sink in, keeping his head down. He can feel the weight of the entire universe pressing against the back of his head.

 

And then, she speaks... in a tongue he can understand. "There is no reason for you to suffer, king of man. Resisting is not the key." Her tone softens as her pet gargoyle throws him against the stone wall. "I have come as a messenger from Heaven. I have come to explain to you, king of man. And if you have the intellects to comprehend... then you will see... you will see what we must achieve in this time... in this place."

 

Blood rushes. Dizziness suffocates. But... he must use the little energy he has left to listen. He must know what it is he is fighting against.

 

"We have come down once before. We have seen what men have engineered. A fake god. Of all things... a fake god. We had come to test your faith and you have failed... miserably."

 

To keep him conscious, her sharp nails lash across his face, leaving a trail of deep grooves beneath the flesh. "You must not fall asleep while I am speaking to you. What I tell you now is important. You must heed my warning, king of man." She leans forward and whispers the words into his ear. She is seemingly speaking in riddles... but between the enigmatic lines, he can make out the undeniable truth. He has seen it himself. He has seen it with his own eyes.

 

Her gaze reflects a new light... filled with distorted empathy. "You must not resist... and make amends. It need not hurt."

 

But, there no longer seems to be a point.... This kind of existence. No point at all.

 

 

Postscript: This is like... a mix of Nero, with the angels being sent down to judge humanity's faith, and the After Dark collection, with the whole 'end of the world' deal. Mmhmm. Imagine those two blue images as movie stills. LMAO Her descent and his... his... Him before he gets ruffed up by the cute little gargoyles.

 

RELATED: Nero After Dark After Dark II

BACK TO MENU