Jayjay's Pregnancy

Jaeling Café

JAYJAY'S PREGNANCY
Apparently, she's not the only one.
 

 

 


Jayjay returns home from the 24-hour mart... at 2 am in the morning.

What the hell is he doing out that late? Partying?

No... not partying... buying a few miniature ice cream cups for his wife.

I feel sorry for him. Nah, I don't.


 

 : Jayjay, you're pregnant again.

 : Sur- What? You mean you're pregnant again, right? I already know you're pregnant. You want every kind of ice cream on Earth when you're pregnant.

 

 : No... no, I mean you're pregnant again.

 : ... does this have anything to do with your puffy eyes?

 

 

 : Yes. Yes, it does. This time around, it's more tragic. When your lover, Yunho, a business man fearing commitment, discovers you're pregnant with his kid, he ditches you. I'm like... crying my eyes out for you. Isn't it very sad?

 : Sure... I still don't understand. But, sure.

 

 

 : Didn't you read the latest featured story on Asianfanfics? It's a place where guys aren't really guys. They're actually girls with uteri. The authors there always put you with Yunho and you're always the one getting pregnant. Don't you read stories about yourself?

 : No... Hell no.

 

 

 : I can understand guys loving guys. That's normal... but they can get pregnant, too? Maybe these stories take place in another universe, you think?

 : Sure.

 

 

 : Where's the pistachio ice cream? Jayjay, will you go—

 : Sure. *walks right back out the door*

 

 

 

Postscript: It's 2:30 here. Perf.

 

RELATED: Jayjay, the Sure Mang Cupid's Mom Said So

BACK TO MENU