Irresistible Indulgence

Jaeling Café

 

IRRESISTIBLE INDULGENCE
He enjoys watching. She enjoys being watched.
 

 

 

 

 

"Do you see that pink-haired man being blindfolded in the streets?"

 

"Yes, hyung. Is he in trouble?"

 

"No. He is not in trouble."

 

"Then why are they blindfolding him and taking him away?"

 

"They are not forcing him to go. He is not going against his will."

 

• • • • • • •

 

"Excuse me, young man."

 

"Are you speaking to me?"

 

The man nods and smiles, beckoning him to come have a seat. "Have you seen me before?" His question, slightly strange.

 

"No, sir. I don't believe I've seen you before."

 

The young man, sporting faded jeans and faded pink hair, sits down most cautiously. His eyes never leave the other man's sharp, handsome face. This strange man... he must be a foreign model.

 

"Excellent. You are just the person I need. Will you listen to my proposal?" The man leans forward in his chair and slides a thick, white envelope across the table.

 

The pink-haired man glances down at the envelope. The contents of such an envelope is no mystery to him. "I'm listening."

 

• • • • • • 

 

"Why is he going with them, hyung? Why is he blindfolded?"

 

"He has been paid handsomely to go."

 

"Where are they taking him?"

 

"To a sacred place only a few know of."

 

• • • • • • 

 

The pink-haired man shakes his head. "I don't think I quite understand your request."

 

"It is a rather simple request." He gives his scarf a few tugs. "I want you to engage in with my wife while I watch. You will find her a very willing partner."

 

"Is this some kind of joke?"

 

"No joke, young man. My wife has acquired a taste for the unknown and I see it as my life's work to indulge her."

 

"So... you just want me to your wife in front of your face?"

 

"Yes. Blindfolded, of course. You will be well compensated for your troubles. However, I do not see it as much of a trouble to you."

 

The man is right. It is no trouble. No trouble at all.

 

• • • • • • 

 

"What? I don't understand, hyung! It's crazy. Why is she like that? And how could he just watch his wife being..."

 

"It is simple. She enjoys it. She enjoys the fact that she does not know the person. She enjoys the fact that she will never see them again."

 

"Isn't she afraid of having with strangers?"

 

"No. Having with loved ones is what she is afraid of."

 

"How can he stand it? How can he stand having a wife like that?"

 

"Because he is afraid of intimacy. The kind of intimacy that will drive a sane man mad."

 

 

 

Postscript: Okay... I had this dream where I could only be aroused by witnessing Jaeling in the acts of love making... so my hubby blackmailed them to... you know... in front of us so we can get it on. LMAO And then, it suddenly turned into this drabble. Just like... total warp. What the ? I haven't told my hubby about my dream. He doesn't have to know. Kay. I imagine it is Jaejoong telling the story of his life... lol while watching Junsu being driven off to prepare for the task of ing his wife. He'll be there on time to catch the show. No worries.

 

RELATED: N/A

BACK TO MENU