Oh Happy Lovin'

Jaeling Café

OH HAPPY LOVIN'
Hello Kitty jetplane woohoo.

 

  

 

Jaejoong and his little niece, Jinhee, find their seats on the jetplane. Not just any jetplane... a Hello Kitty jetplane... with cute little Hello Kitty headrests and cute little Hello Kitty blankies.

 

 

"Let me take your little backpack, baby girl."

 

"Uncle J..." She hands her uncle the pink Hello Kitty backpack full of pink Hello Kitty stuff. "I think I saw Aunt Cyndi on our way up here. Can I go see her? Can I? Can I?"

 

Wait... what? Cyndi Wang is here?

 

Well... this is Taiwan, after all. Of course they might see her Aunt Cyndi... but why the hell would she be catching a Hello Kitty jet? These planes are catered to all those little boys and little girls like Jinhee (plus their guardians), right? And those queer old guys. They flock from all over the world... just to get the full kawaiiiii~ Hello Kitty Air experience (presented by Eva Air).

 

Jaejoong and Jinhee are supposed to take the Hello Kitty flight with her older brother and their two cousins, but being the proud boys that they are (trying to prove something at their age), they refuse to ride a Hello Kitty plane. Yeah.

 

So... where are the boys now? Oh no. Oh, ing no. Is uncle J being irresponsible again like the last time, leaving the kids wandering the airport by themselves? Seriously... just seriously. First in Tokyo and now in Taipei?

 

No, no. Not to worry. The kids are safely with their uncle J.... well, uh, their other uncle J (Junsu). Junsu and the boys are waiting in the terminal.

 

The Hello Kitty Terminal?

 

 

NO! They are waiting in the non-Hello Kitty terminal for the next available, non-Hello Kitty plane bound for Incheon.

 

Oh, okay. Moving on.

 

"Uncle J... can I go see Aunt Cyndi now?"

 

"Are you even sure it's her? Maybe it's just someone who looks like her."

 

"I want to go to Aunt Cyndi." Jinhee usually gets what she wants.

 

No need. Her Aunt Cyndi has come to her instead... in flight attendant uniform?

 

"Aunt Cyndi!" Jinhee jumps up and down in her Hello Kitty seat.

 

Cyndi looks surprised to see the little girl... and her guardian. What are the chances? "Aww, sweetie. You persuaded your uncle J to take you on a Hello Kitty flight?"

 

"Ya." The little girl is all smiles. Her uncle J is all smiles, too. Cyndi is in uniform... which is kind of... .

 

"But, Aunt Cyndi. What are you doing here? Are you filming a drama on an airplane?"

 

"No, baby girl. This is a charity for the youth event and I'm just helping out."

 

Jinhee smiles and nods. She glances up to see her uncle J acting a little odd. Jinhee stares at him for a while... before she decides to reach down under the seat for her little Hello Kitty backpack.

 

"Cyn..."

 

"What?" She is fixing the Hello Kitty pillows in the first-class seats in front.

 

"You need to come with me."

 

"What? Why?" Cyndi looks up from the Hello Kitty pillows and shoots him a questioning look. What the hell does he want? She is kind of busy here. If he expects her to serve him, hand and foot, than he is...

 

"I think the aircraft lavatory need more Hello Kitty toilet paper." Jaejoong motions for the Cyndi in uniform to follow. Orly, Jaejoong... orly... it does not look very empty... with two full rolls.

 

 

"Wait! Uncle J! Wait!" Jinhee yanks out one of her Hello Kitty items from her Hello Kitty backpack. "Umma said I should give you this if you start touching your lips too much. I think it is medicine for you lips, maybe." The little girl hands over the Hello Kitty pouch and smiles. "Good thing I remembered."

 

 

Lip medicine? Okay... soooo misinformed, little girl. If only Jang Geunsuk was here... he would tell you all about it... in detail... along with a brief review of how babies are really made.

 

 

Postscript: Was talking to Rose last night about Kamen Rider and flight attendants... then, she suggest that I write a story about Cyndi being a flight attendant on a Hello Kitty aircraft... with Jaejoong in it. So... here it is. My version of the whole deal. Images credit to Daily Mail, USA Today... and the last one... you don't need to know. LMAO Oh, and the GIFs are from Cyndi's "Happy Loving" MV.

 

RELATED: Mandorean

BACK TO MENU