Goodbye

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

It's UPDATE DAY :D hehehehe.

----------------------------------------------

"Hurry up, something happened at the hospital," he said, pulling my hand.

"What happened?" I asked, breathless as we tried to flag down a taxi.

"I don't know, the hospital called, Umma picked up the phone, and she asked me to go and find you. I tried calling, but your phone was off. Umma told me to hurry," he said.

"Guys here's a taxi," Eli said, pointing to one that was heading towards us.

It stopped and we got into it. We told the driver to get us to the hospital as fast as he could.

"What are you doing here?" Kiseop asked Eli. 

Eli shrugged.

What could have happened? 

Please be okay. Please be okay.

My breath felt as if it was stuck in my throat.

"I'm scared," I whispered, feeling my heartbeat go faster as we got nearer to the hospital.

"Don't worry," Eli said, squeezing my hand.

I saw Kiseop roll his eyes in the corner of my eye. 

I didn't care about him, I could only think of my father at the moment.

When we, finally, reached the hospital, we ran all the way to Appa's ward.

"Appa!" I ran to his side.

His face was pale and he seemed to be in pain.

A doctor was there and we were surrounded by nurses.

"What happened?" I asked.

Nobody answered.

"Jiyoung?" Appa finally said.

"Yes?"

"I'm not going to be near you anymore, Jiyoung," he whispered, and tears were rolling off his cheeks.

"What?"

"Jiyoung, please take care of yourself, be good to Mr and Mrs Lee, they'll take care of you. Remember, Umma and Appa have always loved you. I love you, Jiyoung," he whispered, and then his eyes slowly closed, and his grip on my hand wasn't tight anymore.

The machine beside his bed made an annoying beep, and that's when I realised, I've lost my father.

I was shocked, I couldn't move. The nurses pushed me away, and covered him with a white blanket. They pushed the bed out.

I sank to the ground.

I didn't even get to say that I loved him, too, and it's.. over.

His life was over, and I didn't know why.

What kind of daughter was I?

Why wasn't I told?

My feelings were all messed up; anger, sadness, confusion, all ran through me.

I put my face in my hands and cried.

------------------------------------------

;( he died. 

So, did anybody cry :p?