More Trouble

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

AHHH MY INTERNET CRASHED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNG" the bell rung, signalling the end of school.

"Remember to do your homework, class," the teacher reminded us as we packed up our stuff. 

I was the last one to leave, as usual. Even the teacher has left the classroom.

My friends usually left me after school. They usually went out shopping and stuff, and they knew I wasn't that rich, so they left me alone.

I got out of class and walked down the already empty hallway.

"YAH! Stop there!" some girl screamed from behind me.

I turned around and saw three girls come up to me.

Me?

I pointed to myself "Me?" I asked when they caught up to me.

"Yeah who else is here stupid," one of them said. Ouch. 

"What did you do to our AJ oppa and his friends?" the tallest one asked, crossing her arms.

Oh. AJ's fangirls.

"I didn't do anything," I answered truthfully.

"Huh, unnie, she's acting like she doesn't know," the youngest looking one said. Urgh.

"YAH! Do you think we're so stupid?" The tallest said, using her finger to push my forehead. 

"I'm telling the truth!" Okay, I'm getting scared.

"Oh really? Then tell us why they all have those bruises all over them?" the middle girl asked, pushing my shoulders down, causing me to fall on my .

"It wasn't me!" I screamed.

"Yes it was. You flirted with AJ and the rest right? And your boyfriend saw and then he beat them up!" The tallest one accused.

WTF.

I shook my head. "I didn't flirt with them! I don't have a boyfriend!" I screamed.

"Yeah right. URGH I hate people like you," the youngest said, kicking me.

Then suddenly I was getting beaten up by them, and it hurt everywhere.

I tried screaming but it was no use, there was nobody there.

"Leave AJ alone!" they screamed when they were done. They walked away.

I slowly picked myself up, whimpering in pain.

I immediately walked out of school, afraid of bumping into them again.

I walked home, afraid I would bump into AJ and his friends.

Once I reached the doorstep, I weakly  knocked on the door.

The last thing I could remember was seeing Kiseop open the door.