Meeting Kiseop

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

Hehe, kiseop ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I was done, I stepped out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

My stomach grumbled as I followed the smell of food to the kitchen.

I peeked into the kitchen, and saw Mr Lee sitting at the dining table reading a newspaper. Mrs Lee was still cooking.

Mr Lee looked up and saw me peeking at them.

"Oh, Jiyoung, come in," he said, laughing.

I smiled and stepped into the kitchen.

"Jiyoung, wait for a bit okay? Auntie's finishing up soon," Mrs Lee said, turning to me.

I nodded and took a seat.

After a few minutes, the table was filled with a lot of food. Steamed fish, seaweed soup, kimchi, wow that's a lot. Me and dad usually just ate kimchi with the rice.

"Where's Kiseop?" Mr Lee asked as Mrs Lee took a seat. Kiseop? Who's that? Their son? I guess so. I didn't know they had a son.

She shrugged.

"I thought he said he was gonna come home for dinner?" Mr Lee asked her.

She shrugged again.

"Oh well, that boy's always like that. Let's dig in," she said.

I took some of the food and ate slowly.

Suddenly there was the sound of the door being opened and somebody coming in into the house.

"Umma, Appa! Are you guys already eating?" The person said as the person stepped into the kitchen.

I looked up and saw the person.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The guy asked. Hmph. How rude.

"Kiseop," Mrs Lee scolded him. He rolled his eyes at her and sat opposite me.

"Jiyoung, this is Kiseop, he's our son," Mrs Lee introduced me to him.

"Hello, I'm Jiyoung," I softly said, putting my hand out.

He glared at my hand, so I pulled my hand away.

Did he not like my presence?

He started to put everything on the table onto his bowl and started eating. Or swallowing everything. 

"Kiseop, eat slowly," Mr Lee scolded him.

He didn't listen, and when he wasn't done, he immediately stood up and went upstairs. We heard the door slam.

I heard Mrs Lee sigh.

I looked at her.

"I'm sorry Jiyoung, I don't know what's happening to him nowadays," she apologised.

"It's okay," I replied.

After I was done, I helped Mrs Lee wash the dishes.

"You don't have to do this Jiyoung," she said, wiping the clean plates with a small towel.

"It's the least I can do," I replied, smiling.

---

When I was done with the dishes, I went upstairs to my room. 

I laid down on my bed.

Kiseop seemed to hate me, I don't know why. 

He was kinda cute though. [ LOL very cute :> HAHAH ]

My thoughts seemed to fly all over the place, from my father, to living here, to Kiseop.

And without knowing, I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------

teehee kiseopieee :>