Back to school

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

Helloo ~ hehe, it's been long, hasn't it? Heh. Anyways, I was gonna be jumping around, saying that I got 30 subscribers, which was what I was hoping for, but when I signed in, I saw 29 subscribers and Im like asdfgh :( Haiy. Okay, enough of my crap. Here's an update :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I almost woke up late on the first day of school, but thanks to Eli's morning call, I managed to get out of bed and get ready for school.

Just like always, I got ready, and got my downstairs for breakfast.

When I was done, I waited for Eli to come over to pick me up. He promised me he'd walk with me to school, and that he'll send me home after school or after work. I was wondering if I should stop working, since it'll be the big-exam-year, and I'd need to study harder. I decided to keep the job for a bit more, but when it was near the time for the exams, I'd quit so that I could have more time for revision.

After a bit, Eli arrived and we walked to school together. Kiseop? He went already. I don't see him much anymore, either it's because he was avoiding me a lot or because I was with Eli most of the time. Maybe both? It was better not seeing his sulky face anyway. But I still felt guilty whenever I thought of him, for a reason I myself am not sure of.

Me and Eli reached the classroom and almost everybody was there already.

"OOOOOOH it's the couple~" somebody called out. Wow, news spread fast. I felt my face heat up as I made my way to my seat.

My eyes seemed to spot Kiseop, sitting in the corner, with his head down, looking like he was reading a book under the table.

I ignored him and sat down.

---

During break time, we sat with Kevin, Dongho and Kiseop. As expected, Kiseop didn't say anything to anybody. Which was kinda weird. He would still talk to Kevin or Dongho if he was mad at me. Or Eli. But today we was just. Real quiet. As if he was mute.

"Hey Kiseop, you okay?" Dongho asked. He looked up at him for a moment, then stood up and walked away.

"What's with him?" Kevin asked, looking worried. We all shrugged, looking in the direction he left.

---

After school, I made my way to the cafe and worked till 9pm.

As promised, Eli came and picked me up and sent me home.

---

"Jiyoung, could you.. Come here for a second?" I heard Mrs Lee call me from the kitchen when I got home.

I walked to where she was.

She motioned for me to sit beside her, on the dining chair.

"Jiyoung, have you noticed Kiseop these days?" she asked, worry printed clearly on her face.

"Being all sad and not talking to anybody?" I guessed. She nodded.

"Do you know why?" She asked. I shook my head. The guilty feeling in my rose again. Urgh.

"Ever since you've been going out with Eli, he's been like that right?" she asked.

I nodded. "He hates Eli."

She sighed and put her face in her hands. "I'm worried for him.. Could you, talk to him for me? He won't talk to me." She asked.

Talk to him? Well that's gonna be hard. I agreed anyway, hoping it'll make her feel better.