Call

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

 

"Kiseop?" Eli asked, his eye seemed to get bigger.

"Eli?" Kiseop asked back. Oh so they knew each other.

"Kiseop? What are you doing at her house?" Eli asked, his face confused.

"Yah babo, this is my house, she just moved in with us," Kiseop anwered, crossing his arms.

Eli was still confused.

"Nevermind Eli, I'll explain later," Kiseop told him.

"You guys know each other?" I asked.

"Yeah we're friends," Eli answered.

I nodded.

I went in when both of them started talking.

"Jiyoung? Your father called," Mrs Lee said as I passed the kitchen, where she was.

"Okay, I'll call him back later," I told her, going up to my room.

I changed into home clothes and then went to do my homework. Once I was done, I went downstairs to call Appa.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Appa, you called?"

"Yes. How is it over there?"

"It's okay. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Jiyoung, I've decided to send you to Korea International High School."

"HUH why?"

"Isn't your old school too far?" 

I didn't answer.

"And you're smart, so you should be able to catch up with your new school if they're faster than your old school."

Hmph. He wanted me to stay in Korea, so that I could finish school. And now he's making me change schools? I might as well follow him and then be in a new school over there. Besides, I found out that Korea International High School was a private school, so it'll be more expensive. Who would have to pay for the school fees?

"Appa, isn't the school expensive? I mean, it's a private school." 

"It's okay, I want the best for you. I'll pay for the fees." Now he's talking like he has so much money, which doesn't make sense, since he just got there. 

I sighed.

"I'll discuss this with Mr and Mrs Lee okay?" he said. Yeah sure. I hope they say no.

"Okay," I answered.

Today's a bad day. First with AJ, and now this. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello :) I didn't update yesterday. Haiyy. I'm stuck :( Hope this turns out good :)