Talking to Kevin

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

"Hello? Jiyoung? You there?" somebody asked, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I turned and faced Eli, whom, I guess, was talking to me while I zoned out.

"Are you listening to me?" he asked, looking slightly hurt.

I sighed and shook my head. "Sorry.."

He smiled at me, "It's okay." and then turned to Dongho, who seemed more willing to listen to what Eli had to say.

"Hey Jiyoung." I heard the chair beside me move as the person sat beside me.

I looked up to see Kevin smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Something wrong? You look like there's something troubling you," he said, looking slightly worried.

Should I tell him? ...

"Uhh," I turned to check if Eli was listening, but he was absorbed in his conversation with Dongho.

"What is it?" Kevin asked.

"You know how Kiseop's been acting strange? Yeah well his mum noticed, and.. she asked me to ask him what was wrong." I started, keeping my voice low.

Kevin nodded. "What'd he say?"

"He said he doesn't trust Eli," I whispered.

Kevin raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

I shrugged. "That's what I've been thinking off."

Kevin nodded and sat back into his chair.

We were quiet for a while.

"You think he might be... Jealous?" Kevin suddenly asked.

"Of?"

"You and Eli. Duh."

Maybe? I mean he was only like this after we got together.

"I know. Let's see. Maybe you could stay away from Eli for a bit.. See how he reacts?" Kevin suggested.

"What if Eli gets mad?" I asked.

"Tell him about it then."

I nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR READERS.

omg hi :D

It's been like. A month. since I updated. I'm sorry, really.

I have loads and loads of reasons, and I know some won't believe me.

Yeah mostly because I'm really busy. And I was stuck. ._____.

After I got back from my trip, I was like. Really packed with schedules. Yeah. 

And then school started, and I have like a mountain of homework. Yeah. I don't even have time to complete all the homework in one day -.-

And I had a concert. So practices were like, everyday and just drained all the energy from us.

It's over now so I hope, I get to update more?

PS I'm so sorry if this chapter's messed up or confusing or something.

It's just that, I haven't updated in so long, I feel like I've forgotten my story ;____;. What kind of writer am I TT.TT.

Ohkay enough of my talk.

♥♥♥♥

 

oh and. You can follow me on twitter if you want ^^ :D

my twitter ♥