Last Day Of School

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

It wasn't long before the last day of school arrived.

Even thought I was here less than a month ago, I found out some interesting things about my friends, mainly Eli and Kiseop..

I found out that the people that Eli and Kiseop were always sitting with were their group members. They were in a group and they called themselves Ukiss [ keke ]. There was Soohyun and Hoon, who were the oldest, the seniors. Then there was Kevin and Dongho, who's the same age as me, Eli and Kiseop. [okay sorry guys, I'm messing around with the ages :/ and then yeah, there's no AJ, since he's the bad guy that time.] There's supposed to be two other members, but they already graduated and had to leave the group.

Me, Eunmi and Hana, were getting really close with them, thanks to Eli. He always invited us to have lunch with them.

Eunmi and Hana were already becoming my best friends.

On the last day of school, we decided to celebrate it, since it was the last day we'd be seeing Soohyun and Hoon, who were graduating already.

When we stepped out of school, I could feel the coldness of the coming winter,.

It wasn't winter yet, but the temperature was falling, and many of the trees didn't even have leaves on them,

I was shivering, walking at the back of the group. Eunmi and Hana were in the front, talking to Soohyun and Hoon. 

I wrapped my arms around myself. 

"Jiyoung? Are you okay? You're so pale!" Eli said when he glanced back and saw me.

"C-c-cold," I answered, my voice shaking. 

"Aigoo," he slowed down and walked next to me.

He put his arm around my shoulder and kept me close to him.

It was better, but still, it was cold.

"Aww these two," Kevin said suddenly. He was in front of us, and he had turned around and saw us.

Everybody turned and looked at us. I felt my cheeks burn at the sudden attention.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Kiseop turn to look then roll his eyes at us.

I wonder what's his problem? He was in a rare happy mode a while ago and then he's suddenly becoming that angry person again.

I rolled my eyes back at him in irritation.

---

"CHEERS!" we shouted, hitting our glasses, filled with Coke, and then drinking it.

"Wow, one year's passed so fast," Soohyun sniffed.

I wasn't even here for one year.

They started talking about what happened for the past year, and all I could do was listen, since I didn't know anything.

We sat there for hours, eating pizza and talking and talking.

---

"Byebye!" Everybody said as we separated ways. 

Me, Eli and Kiseop were walking in the same direction.

Eli had his arms around me again.

Kiseop walked ahead of us and none of us said anything.

------------------------------

Haiy, I'm so blank nowadays, :/ this chapter :(