Goodnight

Does He Hate Me Or Not? { ON HIATUS }

After opening all the presents, we had nothing else to do, so I finally decided to go home.

"I think I should be going now, it's getting late," I said, standing up.

"I'll send you home, it's getting late, it's dangerous," he said, standing up too.

I nodded my head and picked up my bag.

He shook his head and took the bag from me.

"Thanks," I said, feeling my heart beat a little faster when his hand brushed against mine.

After saying goodbye to his mother and his sisters, we went outside.

The wind was blowing harder than before, and it was really cold.

I shivered slightly and moved closer to Eli.

"Cold?" he asked. I nodded. He put his arm around me, just like he had done some time ago.

This time it felt different, maybe because he felt more than a friend to me now.

Who knows, one day we could be a couple?

I smiled, imagining it coming true. I wanted to know, how it'll feel like having a boyfriend, since I've never had one before.

"Why are you smiling?" he chuckled, pulling me out from my little daydream.

I immidiately stopped smiling and felt my face go hot, yet again.

"Hehe, you're so cute whenyou blush~" he teased.

I looked away and thought of something else to say, but I couldn't think of anything.

In the awkward silence, we finally reached my place.

"Here we are," Eli said, passing me my bag of presents.

"Thanks Eli," I said, taking it from him.

"If Kiseop's disturbing you, or anything, call me. I'll beat him up for you," he put his fist up in the air and pretended to punch somebody.

I laughed at his silliness(?). "Okay~ Thanks, for sending me off and all," I thanked him again.

"It's nothing," he smiled.

"You'd better get going, it's getting colder," I told him.

"Okay~ Goodnight," he said, and he did something that shocked me.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

He smiled and then walked away.

"Goodnight!" I called out.

He laughed and waved his hand.

I waved back and went inside.

"Where have you been?" Kiseop asked, crossing his arms. He was standing at the stairs, waiting for my arrival, it seems.

I ignored him and pushed him aside, going up to my room.

"Hey, I'm talking to you," he called out.

So?

"Are you and Eli going out? Like, dating each other?" he asked, making me stop in my tracks.

If that was the only way that could make him shut up.. "Yes, we are going out. And if you don't like it then too bad," I said, walking into my room.

-----------------------------------------------

Hehe I updated today, 'cos I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow.

Remember to subscribe and comment, ♥

I love you all ^^